Serum Dermopore is a rebalancing serum that tightens dilated pores and refines irregularities of the skin.
How to use:
Extract 1 ml (20 drops) of Sérum Dermopore.
On clean skin, apply the serum to the whole face, neck and décolleté by lightly massaging upwards until complete absorption of the product.
Apply well on the median zone with is generally denser in sebaceous glands.
Avoid contact with eyes. External use only.
- Tightens dilated pores.
- Prevents pore dilation and comedone formation.
- Refines irregularities of the skin grain.
- Regulates sebaceous secretion.
- Evens out the complexion.
- Visibly reduces the size of pores.
- Pores are less visible, skin grain is smoother.
- Intensive treatment for a healthier and more balanced skin.
- Skin is less shiny and regreases less quickly, imperfections are reduced.
- A treatment for a perfectly matt and uniform complexion.
- An essential product for dilated pore issues.
Composition Orthosiphon Extract (Java Tea) rich in polyphenols
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Orthosiphon Stamineus Extract, Maltodextrin, Phytic Acid
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $175
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Excellent. Pores appear much smaller in just a week after daily. Absorbs quickly. Great product
I use this serum on my T zone area and it helps keeps pores at bay. The consistency is a bit sticky but it is hydrating and does not cause any irritation.
I love this serum. I have large pores on my forehead, nose, and some on my cheeks. This is perfect for keeping my pores clean and preventing breakouts. I notice a difference in my skin without this serum in my routine. Will definitely make it a staple!
It’s a very lightweight serum, which makes it perfect to combine with other products.
I’ll usually use it in the morning to control the oiliness. Also helps to keep my pores tight.
Great for the nose area or skin with dilated pores.