"Purifying & Healing Bio-Serum"
Complexe Iribiol is a balancing and purifying serum for oily, acne-prone, seborrheic skin. Made with Iris and Zinc extracts, Complexe Iribiol is a customized treatment for skin imperfections, and it helps regulate sebum secretion. Its intensive formula makes the skin healthier, more balanced and radiant.
"T-Zone perfector. Helps instantly improve larger pores. Helps healing, post acne scarring, and breakouts."
- Regulates sebaceous secretions and tightens the pores.
- Prevents, slows down and corrects the formation of skin imperfections.
- Stimulates cell renewal and heals skin imperfections.
- Complexe Iribiol is the combination of regulating, anti-microbial and soothing active ingredients for a complete action on the imperfections of the skin.
- Does not dry out the skin, but it makes it less greasy and it tightens the pores for skin that feels cleaner and tighter.
Oily skin, acne-prone skin, skin with a seborrheic tendency.
How to use:
Apply 1 ml of Complexe Iribiol on clean skin over the whole face, neck, and cleavage in a light ascending massage until the product has been completely absorbed. Focus on the T-zone where sebacious glands are generally more concentrated.
- Intensely hydrates the top layers of the epidermis.
- Regenerates the skin and stimulates cellular multiplication.
- Soothes the skin and unifies the complexion.
- Iris Extract
- Zinc Extract
- Salicylic Acid
- Red Poppy Extract
Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Zinc Pca, Salicylic Acid, Papaver Rhoeas Petal Extract, Iris Florentina Root Extract
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $175
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
I've been using the Complexe Iribiol serum for a few weeks, and I must say, it's been a game-changer for my occasional breakouts. The serum feels potent, and I can genuinely see a difference in my skin's clarity.
Most spot treatments burn my skin and are far too harsh… Complexe Iribiol is perfect every time. Powerful and effective to work on breakouts, without damaging my skin.
This is less drying than traditional spot treatments. It doesn't sting upon application but does reduce the redness and size of the blemish after a couple of uses. I also enjoy the medicinal packaging.
The only thing that helps my hormonal acne! A few drops on the areas prone to acne does the trick - and a little goes a long way!
I use daily for acne-prone skin. Personally I don’t find it too drying.