Excellent for people who exercise often, and for people who don’t sleep enough.
Spray directly on skin or on top of makeup. Very refreshing, makes the skin feel moist and fresh.
Good to use after Biologique Recherche Lotion P50T or Lotion P50 PIGM 400.
L’Eauxygenante oxygenating mist restores glow to devitalized skin, providing instant hydration and refreshing the skin.
It helps skin defend itself against environmental elements, and transition between different climates, making it ideal for use while traveling.
How to use:
Shake before use. Hold the bottle about 12 inches away from the face and spray on as a mist:
- after using the recommended Lotion P50 balancing exfoliator,
- to rehydrate the skin after removing a mask,
- before and/or after a cream or as a mist over make-up to brighten the complexion,
- to refresh instantly at any time of the day.
- Improves the skin’s ability to adapt to different climates.
- Helps the skin defend itself against external aggressions thanks to its anti-oxidant properties.
- Energizes the epidermis.
- Helps restore the skin’s natural acidity.
- Hydrates, soothes and refreshes the skin.
- Oxygenating treatment that breathes beauty into your skin.
- A mist that unifies your complexion and diminishes blemishes.
- Energizing treatment that restores glow to devitalized, tired skins.
- L’Eauxygénante is practical and easy to slip into your bag. This ingenious product will be very useful on journeys, in the hot season, or during long exposure to air conditioning. Mist your skin in one quick gesture restoring freshness and moisture.
- Softening: Silk Extract.
- Energizing: Orange and Kiwi Extracts.
- Oxygenating: Specific BR Oxygenating Complex.
- Antioxidant: Edelweiss Extract.
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Perfluorodecalin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Actinidia Deliciosa Fruit Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex Extract), Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Myrtus Communis Extract, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Vinegar (Acetum), Hydrolyzed Silk, Urea, Serine, Allantoin, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Rhizobian Gum, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Sorbitol, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Tea-Lactate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Thiamine Hcl, Pyridoxine Hcl, Poloxamer 188, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Sorbic Acid
- Complimentary sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $150
- Available at our Edmonton Boutique
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This is such a beautiful mist. Light + hydrating, it's the perfect follow up to a P50 application. I love that it contains vitamin A + C to help improve skin's overall health + wellness. I'm diligent with my sunscreen after using this product, as the bottle does say to avoid sun exposure immediately after applying. I'm excited to use this in conjunction with the BR masques. This will become a product that I gift to the skincare lovers in my life.
This will be so wonderful to use on hot summer days or after a flight… it provides immediate hydration and refreshment for my skin.
Love this mist especially in the summer! Sometimes I use this right before my makeup application which allows my foundation to go on super smooth!
Refreshing and hydrating. Great when you cannot wash your face but need a refresher. I also use it after p50 as recommended and it’s a great boost to p50. I have sensitive skin and no issues.
This mist is AMAZING. MY fave bR product. Glow, hydration and plumping. What else could you want