EAU MICELLAIRE BIOSENSIBLE
Eau Micellaire Biosensible
Eau Micellaire Biosensible combines hydrating and toning qualities with soothing and gently cleansing qualities, to remove makeup and purify the skin without destabilizing the hydrolipidic film.
How to use:
Soak a cotton pad with Eau Micellaire Biosensible and clean the whole face, neck and décolleté. Repeat until all impurities and make-up have been completely removed.
- Instantly captures impurities and races of makeup.
- With its gentle formula (soap-free, alcohol-free), Eau Micellaire Biosensible soothes irritated skin, making it feel soft and comfortable.
- Instantly captures impurities and traces of makeup. With its gentle formula (soap-free, alcohol-free), Eau Micellaire Biosensible soothes irritated skin, making it feel soft and comfortable.
- Makeup-removing: Derivative of Apple Juice, Herero polysaccharides and peptides derived from plants.
- Soothing: Extract of Rhamnose, Complex of aminoacids.
- Moisturising: Hyaluronic Acid and Rhizobium Complex, Plant-based polysaccharide.
- Toning: Essential Oil of Peppermint (mentha viridis), Essential Oil of Grapefruit.
Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, PEG?PPG-8/3 Laurate, Sodium Gluconate, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Phytic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Chlorphenesin, Pectin, Serine, Arginine, Proline, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Glucose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-49, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus), 3-Hexenol, Limonene
- Complimentary sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $150
- Available at our Edmonton Boutique
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
I use this product everyday - love it so much :)
Very gentle and easy way to clean the fsce
I’m very impressed with this product to calm my skin down! I bought this for my hospital bag when I’m delivering my baby in a few weeks because I thought it would be easier to clean my face without water and especially if my skin becomes sensitive while delivering. I started using it early and regularly now and I am obs
I tried previous brands before and they left my skin irritated. I decided to try this as I needed a milder second cleanse. I wasn’t sure what to expect but I took the chance and purchased and I’m glad I did! Absolutely no irritation. My skin is left nourished and hydrated! It takes off so much dirt and is a great 1st cleanse option and morning cleanse if you don’t sweat. Previous brands left my skin stripped and I would immediately feel the dryness. There’s a reason why this micellaire water has a hefty price tag. Double cleansing with a milky cleanser is too much for my skin so I will repurchase. My skin is acne/combination/dehydrated for reference.
I usually use this product to remove makeup when I’m in a rush. Very effective.