Good for very dry skin, hydrating. Use with Biologique Recherche Oligo Protein Marine serum as they’re both algae based.
NOTE: Be careful if you’re allergic to shellfish.
- Brightens dull and stressed complexions.
- Remineralizes the epidermis.
- Provides lasting hydration of the top layers of the epidermis.
- Instantly energizes and revitalizes your skin.
- Your complexion is immediately brightened.
- Ideal for young skins. Crème Hydravit’S followed by a few drops of Silk Plus will make you radiate with beauty. Use without moderation on special occasions.
How to use:
- Revitalizing: Thermal Algae, Yeast Extract.
- Regenerating: Specific BR Botanical Complex, Mimosa.
- Moisturizing and antioxidant: Colostrum.
- Relipidating: Essential Fatty Acid Complex (Fatty Acids are necessary for epidermal cohesion and make up the cellular membranes)
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Acacia decurrens/jojoba/sunflower seed wax/polyglyceryl-3 esters, Sucrose Polystearate, Niacinamide, Hippophae Rhamnoids oil, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Yeast extract, Rhizobian Gum, Ascrobyl Glucoside,Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Caprate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP CopolymerStearic Acid, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $165
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
I enjoy this product especially in the winter months when my skin is getting drier. It is a great cream with a lovely texture that sinks into the skin adding plump and hydration. I use it morning and night and often with other creams as well! great hydration boost!
it doesn't break me out but does nothing to my combination skin, won't repurchase
This cream smells nice but didn't work for my combo/reactive skin. I perfer creme verse espoir for what I needed.
I have a hard time finding a moisturizer that keeps my dry skin hydrated without feeling and looking greasy. This is perfect to use as a day cream over a serum of your choice, I personally like wearing this over Elastine. It's a great day cream, but not moisturizing enough for me for night time use, I need something heavier. Although it might be enough for you if you have oily or combination skin.
I am currently on Accutane and this is the perfect moisturizer to handle the dry skin from the medication. As others have already said, the consistency is very similar to Creme/Masque Vernix. I personally prefer this version for everyday, and would use Vernix as an overnight treatment. This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever tried.