Good for very dry skin, hydrating. Use with Biologique Recherche Oligo Protein Marine serum as they’re both algae based.
NOTE: Be careful if you’re allergic to shellfish.
- Brightens dull and stressed complexions.
- Remineralizes the epidermis.
- Provides lasting hydration of the top layers of the epidermis.
- Instantly energizes and revitalizes your skin.
- Your complexion is immediately brightened.
- Ideal for young skins. Crème Hydravit’S followed by a few drops of Silk Plus will make you radiate with beauty. Use without moderation on special occasions.
How to use:
- Revitalizing: Thermal Algae, Yeast Extract.
- Regenerating: Specific BR Botanical Complex, Mimosa.
- Moisturizing and antioxidant: Colostrum.
- Relipidating: Essential Fatty Acid Complex (Fatty Acids are necessary for epidermal cohesion and make up the cellular membranes)
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Acacia decurrens/jojoba/sunflower seed wax/polyglyceryl-3 esters, Sucrose Polystearate, Niacinamide, Hippophae Rhamnoids oil, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Yeast extract, Rhizobian Gum, Ascrobyl Glucoside,Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Caprate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP CopolymerStearic Acid, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid.
- Complimentary sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $150
- Available at our Edmonton Boutique
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
I have a hard time finding a moisturizer that keeps my dry skin hydrated without feeling and looking greasy. This is perfect to use as a day cream over a serum of your choice, I personally like wearing this over Elastine. It's a great day cream, but not moisturizing enough for me for night time use, I need something heavier. Although it might be enough for you if you have oily or combination skin.
I am currently on Accutane and this is the perfect moisturizer to handle the dry skin from the medication. As others have already said, the consistency is very similar to Creme/Masque Vernix. I personally prefer this version for everyday, and would use Vernix as an overnight treatment. This is one of the best moisturizers I have ever tried.
My skin is quite dry and sensitive and dull. Prone to breakouts from very rich active products. This gives me juicy bouncy skin and tones down redness. Love!!
Very hydrating and softening. Does not cause any breakouts on my acne prone skin’
This cream is so hydrating, a little goes a long way and it doesn’t leave a greasy film on your face. It’s a great winter time moisturizer. I have already gone through 2 bottles of these and I will definitely be repurchasing again.