Good for very dry skin, hydrating. Use with Biologique Recherche Oligo Protein Marine serum as they’re both algae based.
NOTE: Be careful if you’re allergic to shellfish.
- Brightens dull and stressed complexions.
- Remineralizes the epidermis.
- Provides lasting hydration of the top layers of the epidermis.
- Instantly energizes and revitalizes your skin.
- Your complexion is immediately brightened.
- Ideal for young skins. Crème Hydravit’S followed by a few drops of Silk Plus will make you radiate with beauty. Use without moderation on special occasions.
How to use:
- Revitalizing: Thermal Algae, Yeast Extract.
- Regenerating: Specific BR Botanical Complex, Mimosa.
- Moisturizing and antioxidant: Colostrum.
- Relipidating: Essential Fatty Acid Complex (Fatty Acids are necessary for epidermal cohesion and make up the cellular membranes)
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hippophae Rhamnoides Seed Oil, Lanolin Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide, Yeast Extract (Faex Extract), Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Colostrum, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lactic Acid, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Gluconolactone, Ceteareth-33, Hydrolyzed Silk, Magnesium Chloride, Vinegar (Acetum), Alcohol, Tea-Lactate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Sorbic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Serine, Urea, Allantoin, Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Thiamine Hcl, Pyridoxine Hcl, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate
- Free Shipping with orders over $99
- Complimentary deluxe samples
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very hydrating and softening. Does not cause any breakouts on my acne prone skin’
This cream is so hydrating, a little goes a long way and it doesn’t leave a greasy film on your face. It’s a great winter time moisturizer. I have already gone through 2 bottles of these and I will definitely be repurchasing again.
Creme Vernix's cousin. One of the yeast brown creams that is pudding like consistency and will hydrate your skin. Great to wear if spending time outdoors in cold weather. Goes well with Silk Plus finishing serum