OLIGO-PROTEINES MARINES SERUM
Brightens, works on pigment spots, sun damage.
For best results alleviating dark circles combine with serum placenta.
This serum energizes and revives skin, stimulating the cells and awakening the skin from within.
It is especially effective on under-eye circles, revealing a bright complexion.
Not for those with Iodine or seafood allergies.
How to use:
Extract 1ml (20 drops) of Sérum Oligo-Protéines Marines from the bottle.
Apply on clean skin over all the face, neck and cleavage in a light ascending massage until the product has been completely absorbed.
Use occasionally in renewable 1 to 2 month courses.
- Energizes and revives the skin’s natural functions.
- Stimulates the skin cells.
- Brightens and unifies the complexion.
- Reduces dark circles and bags under the eyes.
- SOS treatment for stressed, dull skins or for skins that have undergone medical beauty treatment.
- Concentrated marine energy that awakens your skin from within.
- The dark circles under your eyes disappear and your complexion is bright and rested, as if you had spent a weekend by the seaside.
- This product works like absolute magic when combined with Fluide VIP O2, leaving your skin even silkier, toned and lightened.
Water (Aqua), Laminaria Digitata Extract, Propylene Glycol, Illite, Malachite Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $165
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Love this for brightening and protein! A+
I love using this for underneath my eyes. Helps keep the dark circles at bay and keeps me looking fresh and energized.
I bought this to help with my dark circles. I can't attest that it's aided my panda eyes. That problem will probably be best fixed with proper sleep and food. It has not irritated my eyes or skin. I will try and use the remainder on sun spots to see if it'll help brighten those. Maybe it's just not for my skin (dry), which is ok, everyone's skin is different so just because it didn't work for me won't mean it won't do magic for others.
I have been the Oligo Protein Serum for a month now, and my skin is noticeably more hydrated, smooth + radiant. Living in Toronto in the harsh winter for 5 years has done a number on my skin in terms of dryness + irritation, but oligo proteins is helping to bring it back to life. At night I have been adding the Iso-placenta cream after applying it to really lock in all the hydrating goodness. Will never be without this product!!
great serum for glowy skin