YOUTH INTENSIVE CRÈME
Youth Intensive Cream
From your jam-packed work schedule, exhausting mornings and nights wreaks havoc on your once luminous face. The iS Clinical Youth Intensive Creme is here to rewind the hours, days and (possibly) months of damage that environmental aggressors and daily stressors have left behind. Specially formulated to provide your face with immense, 24-hour hydration through a rich, protective cream, this restoration treatment is just the thing your face needs in its everyday regimen.
Far surpassing its other anti-aging, age-defying treatment counterparts, this transformative cream scientifically combines the purest and most effective botanically-derived moisturizers, antioxidants, resurfacing acids and growth factors to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through powerful hydration.. Clinically proven to show visible results in smoother skin and a firmer and more radiant, youthful complexion, this extraordinarily complex cream not only restores moisture into the skin but provides potent antioxidant protection and increases visible collagen production.
How to use:
Apply a small amount to clean skin, smoothing over face and neck (or as directed). For best results follow complete IS CLINICAL skincare regimen.
Once open, most effective when used within 12 months.
- Provides powerful, 24-hour hydration
- Helps plump and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases the appearance of collagen for reduced lines and wrinkles over time
- Rich, protective crème formula
- Gently exfoliates for increased vitality
- Delivers essential nutrients to the skin
- Provides potent antioxidant protection
- Improves the appearance of skin strength and elasticity
- Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor: Clinically proven to help diminish the appearance of premature aging and help visibly reduce wrinkles over time
- Hyaluronic Acid: Nature's most powerful hydrator
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): A uniquely designed, natural enzyme, that safely absorbs harmful free radicals and works to combat photo-aging while protecting the skin against future damage
- Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate): A scientifically-advanced, stabilized form of vitamin C, providing potent photo-protection and anti-inflammatory properties
Water/Aqua/Eau, Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Urea, Glucose, Guanidine HCl, Tripeptide-1, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract [Extrait De Canne Sucre], Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Superoxide Dismutase, Ormenis Multicaulis Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Soy Isoflavones, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Maganese Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, PVP, Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate,1,2-Hexanediol.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $175
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Got to try a sample of this cream .
Nice cream , but too thick/heavy for my skin .
I was happy to receive a sample of this cream as I had wanted to try it but hesitated to buy due to the high price. I love how it kept my skin moisturized all day, but it was a bit irritating on my neck where I often get eczema patches. I suspect the fragrance in the product could be the culprit. It's lightly scented but every time I use scented products I see the eczema come out so I prefer unscented creams. If you don't have sensitive skin, I would recommend this cream as I liked it other than that.