SHEALD RECOVERY BALM
Sheald recovery balm
SHEALD RECOVERY BALM is a moisture-rich formula that dramatically replenishes hydration to dry, sensitive or compromised skin. This fortifying remedy works overtime to help support the skin’s function while soothing, curative botanicals relieve discomfort of dry, distressed and post-procedure skin. Clinically proven to provide environmental protection.
How to use:
Apply a dime-sized amount or more per treatment area or as directed. For best results, follow complete iS CLINICAL skincare regime.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothes and softens skin texture
- Diminishes the appearance of hyperpigmentation and acne
- Provides both rapid and long-term results
- Glycerin: Vital nutrient to help protect the skin's barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Nature's most powerful hydrator.
- Vitamin E: A highly efficacious moisturizer and antioxidant that helps protect against the visual effects of photo-damage.
- Kava Kava Extract: Packed with moisturizing and hydrating properties to help nurture the skin and minimize the feeling of tightness.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, C12-15 Pareth-3 Benzoate, Petrolatum, Tocopherol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Ceteareth-20 , Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Panthenol, Sorbitan Stearate, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract , Ceramide 3, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Cholesterol , Phytosphingosine, PEG-8, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Retinyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA.
- Free Shipping with orders over $99
- Complimentary deluxe samples
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have been using SHIELD especially on my cheeks lately and it seems to be a great barrier between my skin and the masks I have to wear daily. It is thick and my skin soaks it in. I also put it on my jaw line of where the mask touches.