SHEALD RECOVERY BALM
Sheald recovery balm
SHEALD RECOVERY BALM is a moisture-rich formula that dramatically replenishes hydration to dry, sensitive or compromised skin. This fortifying remedy works overtime to help support the skin’s function while soothing, curative botanicals relieve discomfort of dry, distressed and post-procedure skin. Clinically proven to provide environmental protection.
How to use:
Apply a dime-sized amount or more per treatment area or as directed. For best results, follow complete iS CLINICAL skincare regime.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothes and softens skin texture
- Diminishes the appearance of hyperpigmentation and acne
- Provides both rapid and long-term results
- Glycerin: Vital nutrient to help protect the skin's barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Nature's most powerful hydrator.
- Vitamin E: A highly efficacious moisturizer and antioxidant that helps protect against the visual effects of photo-damage.
- Kava Kava Extract: Packed with moisturizing and hydrating properties to help nurture the skin and minimize the feeling of tightness.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, C12-15 Pareth-3 Benzoate, Petrolatum, Tocopherol , Cetearyl Alcohol , Ceteareth-20 , Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Panthenol, Sorbitan Stearate, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract , Ceramide 3, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Cholesterol , Phytosphingosine, PEG-8, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Retinyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA.
- Complimentary sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $150
- Available at our Edmonton Boutique
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
I got this as a sample with my purchase and this is a great balm with great ingredients that lives up to its claims. It leaves your skin feeling pleasantly hydrated and this balm is great for keeping your skin moisturized overnight.
This is a great balm with great ingredients that lives up to its claims. I have been using it for several months, purchased initially from another site but the customer service at Loshen just cannot be beat! The texture is thick and requires time to be soaked in so I tend to apply it in thin layers. It leaves your skin feeling pleasantly hydrated and dewy. I use some kind retinoid on a nightly basis and this balm is great for keeping my skin moisturized overnight. My only regret is not trying it sooner!
I have been using SHIELD especially on my cheeks lately and it seems to be a great barrier between my skin and the masks I have to wear daily. It is thick and my skin soaks it in. I also put it on my jaw line of where the mask touches.
I really enjoy using this product especially in the winter, I mix a little bit of it in with my moisturizer and apply before SPF. I feel like it helps keep my moisturizer affective and gives me added protection from the cold and the wind.