REVITALIZING, HYDRATING, AGE-DEFYING
iS CLINICAL Poly-Vitamin Serum is an intensive, reparative formula designed to hydrate, regenerate and repair the skin, while delivering essential vitamins and bio-nutrients to the cells.
This amazing serum has been proven to show significant improvements in skin quality of patients that suffer the most compromised skin conditions, including those who have undergone radiation and chemo therapies.
iS CLINICAL Poly-Vitamin Serum contains powerful antioxidants which fight age and disease-causing free radical damage. An important function of this powerful formula is to deliver Vitamin B5. Vitamin B5 is vital to all cells in the body, encouraging enzyme formation, which in turn increases the cellular metabolism resulting in optimal health levels.
- Free Radical Damage
- Loss of Firmness
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
How to use:
Apply sparingly to clean skin, smoothing over face and neck (or as directed). In soeme cases, a temporary flushing of the skin may occur. For best results, follow complete iS Clinical skin care regimen.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Diminishes the appearance of uneven skin tone and blemishes
- Smooths and softens
- Gives the appearance of smaller pores
- Provides both rapid and long-term noticeable results
- Vitamins B3 & B5 Nourish and promote the look of healthy skin
- Sugar Cane ExtractGently exfoliates the skin for a renewed complexion
- Retinol (Vitamin A) A powerful antioxidant that supports healthy skin and helps diminish the appearance of premature aging
- Hyaluronic Acid Nature's most powerful hydrator
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Zinc Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Niacinamide, Alpha Tocopherol, Retinol, Lysine, Glutamine, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Phenoxyethanol.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $165
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
I added this to my routine to compliment active serum and the brightening serum. I like that I can use it morning or night. It is a really good serum to alternate with other is clinical serums due to its unique benefits!
I have added this product into my routine to use a few times a week. It smells like niacin which can be quite strong and this is where you kind of feel your skin flushing. This product has been great for my acne prone skin post breaking up with birth control.
I use this product at night and it really helps restore and clear acne-prone skin.
I really enjoy this product, I use every second evening alternating with active serum. My skin is clear and even despite having to wear masks