• SOOTHING • MAKEUP REMOVING • MOISTURIZING
Lait Dermo-S’s high-tolerance formula gently removes makeup and impurities to protect the primary functions of even the most vulnerable epidermises. Enriched with active care ingredients, it acts on the 3 biological components of skin sensitivity to reduce the skin’s reactivity to external stress. Its soothing active ingredients exert anti-inflammatory action (1st component) and neutralize neuronal hyperreactivity (2nd component), while its moisturizing active ingredients help recondition the skin barrier (3rd component). In addition to protecting against external aggressions, improved cutaneous barrier quality makes it possible to limit transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and increase the moisture level in the horny layer. It then soothes sensations of discomfort in fragile skin. The skin regains its comfort. It is left clean, fresh, and moisturized with no irritation, no redness, and no sensations of tightness. Recommended for fragile Skin Instants©.
- Removes makeup without causing irritation
- Preserves epidermal functions
- Reconditions the skin barrier
- Relieves sensations of discomfort
- Reduces sensations of tightness
How to use:
- Apply a small amount to the entire face, neck and décolleté.
- Emulsify in light smoothing movements, working from the inside to the outside, starting from the décolleté to the face, then remove using wet cotton pads.
- Repeat until all impurities have been removed.
Biologique Recherche skin cleansing
Skin cleansing, the first step in the initialization stage, is fundamental to the Biologique Recherche methodology. Exposed to numerous impurities throughout the day (makeup, pollution, sweat, sebum, etc.), the skin needs to be cleansed in order to allow the cells to renew and regenerate before receiving treatment. This is why we have chosen to exclusively develop cleansing milk formulations.
A cleansing milk formulation base enables us to guarantee optimal tolerance, respecting the barrier and pH without drying or irritating the skin. By adding lipids, the hydrolipidic film is protected from external aggressions, thus maintaining cutaneous water balance and preserving the epidermal barrier function. Having a natural affinity with the skin, the lipids contained in the milk dissolve sebum residues, impurities, and makeup for gentle and thorough skin cleansing. Each milk has its own galenic formula and unique ingredients in line with targeted Skin Instants©.
Biologique Recherche milk cleansers are the perfect partner to Lotion P50 and perfectly prepare the epidermis to optimally receive products that follow.
- Makeup removing platform: Coconut derived esters These esters solubilize lipophilic dirt to remove impurities and facilitate effective makeup removal.
- Soothing platform: Red Sage root This extract is derived from the roots of red sage, a highly resistant Chinese medicinal plant capable of adapting to environmental changes. This remarkable adaptability is of interest in the treatment of reactive skin, helping it fight external stress. More specifically, it targets the three biological components involved in skin sensitivity. First, it neutralizes neuronal hyperreactivity by inhibiting the activity of the key receptor (TRPV1) involved in sensitive skin. Second, it restores skin barrier quality to improve the skin’s integrity. Finally, it limits skin inflammation to reduce redness. Sensitive skin’s tolerance threshold is improved. Vitamin B5 Vitamin B5 has anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties that soothe the skin and curb transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Moisturizing platform: Prickly Pear Cactus extract Prickly pear cactus is a plant native to Mexico. Its high concentration of water retention elements helps combat dry skin, giving it remarkable moisturizing properties. It is also a remarkable soothing agent, as it blocks stress markers in the skin’s sensory nerve cells to calm and soothe irritated skin. Vitamin B3 Vitamin B3 (or PP) is a water-soluble vitamin belonging to the vitamin B group. It is instrumental in triggering numerous chemical reactions. In addition, it stabilizes the epidermal barrier: it reduces transepidermal water loss and increases moisture levels in the horny layer. It also has antiinflammatory properties.
WATER (AQUA), COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, NIACINAMIDE, SALVIA MILTIORRHIZA ROOT EXTRACT, OPUNTIA FICUS-INDICA STEM EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $175
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way