Creme Dermo-RL is a moisturizing and hydrating cream that repairs, restructures and visibly reconditions the skin.
This cream reverses skin’s fat deficiency, while fatty acids promote skin’s natural functions, radiance and vitality.
Excellent in the winter months. Not for use on skin with seborrheic tendencies.
For mature skin, dry and reactive skin, skin that reddens easily, wind and cold. Use during the daytime.
Pair this with Serum T.E.W.L for extra lipids
- Reverses the skin's deficiency in fats
- Repairs, restructures and visibly reconditions the skin
- Provides hydrating elements
- Procures a sensation of comfort immediately after application and throughout the day
- A treatment brimming with active ingredients.
- A complete cream that makes up for the deficiencies of lipid-deprived and dehydrated skin.
- A texture brimming with moisturising, lipid-replenishing and protective principles.
- Thanks to this source of fatty acids, the skin is strengthened in its natural functions and regains its radiance and vitality, day after day
How to use:
After using the recommended milk, lotion P50, mask and serums, apply a small dab of Crème Dermo-RL, morning and/or evening, all over the face, neck and décolleté. Massage delicately with fingertips, working with upward and outward strokes until the product is fully absorbed.
- Lipidic actives ingredients:Blackcurrant Butter, Grape Seed Oil, 3 and 6 Complex
- Hygroscopic actives ingredients:Hyaluronic Acid, Sugar Derivatives
- Protective actives ingredients:Walnut Extract, Cranberry Oil, Omega
- Repairing actives ingredients:Glycoproteins derived from Microorganisms of Antarctica, Barbary Fig Extract and Jojoba Oil
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $165
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
moisturizing. luxurious. doesn’t cause breakouts. my favourite cream!
I cannot say enough good things about this crème!! It’s like butter for your face. A must have especially for winter. No scent, goes on smooth and my face just soaks it all up! Love it and it’s a staple in my skincare routine!!
I really liked this cream. It’s very heavy and hydrating, helpful for repairing damaged skin. I only used it at night and saw good results.
This cream is nice and moisturizing and feels so good to put on. I find if I alternate using it with other creams my skin likes that best
Since I have been using this cream, my skin has become extremely congested and has bumpy feel to it. I am not sure if it’s too rich - I am 46 years old and needed extra moisture.