TiZO3 FACIAL PRIMER TINTED SUNSCREEN SPF 40
Tinted matte finish SPF 40
TIZO3 is a sheer, tinted facial mineral sunscreen that offers cosmetically elegant sun protection with a matte finish. TIZO3 layers invisibly under makeup to replace one’s foundation primer.
- *Physical broad spectrum protection; great for post procedure use
- *Gentle enough on ALL skin, even the most sensitive skin
- *Photostable, will not degrade in sunlight
- *FREE of chemical sunscreen filters, dyes, fragrances, oils and preservatives
- *Reef Friendly
How to use:
- *Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- *Reapply: - After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating - Immediately after towel drying - At least every 2 hours
*Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- *Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- *Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- *Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- *May stain some fabric
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 8% Zinc Oxide 3.8%
Purpose: Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Iron Oxide (CI77491), Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18-Hydrogen Dimethicone, Hydrogen Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $179.99
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
I really like this sunscreen, I've been using it for over 2 years. Goes on smooth, provides some coverage and blurs imperfections without being drying. Can be worn alone or under makeup, but I prefer wearing it alone. It replaces a BB or CC cream for me.