SERUM GRAND MILLESIME
Serum Grand Millesime
Like an elixir of youth, this serum moisturizes and smoothes the skin, regenerating and brightening the complexion.
The Sérum Grand Millésime is a global anti-aging elixir, which is applied as the finishing step of the treatment.
This counter time serum brightens the complexion and immediately gives a rested appearance.
How to use:
To the face, neck and cleavage. Do not apply to the eye area.
- Apply a few drops of Sérum Grand Millésime all over the face, neck and cleavage in the morning and/or in the evening.
This product is one of the final touches in the Biologique Recherche beauty treatment program.
A revitalizing course of Sérum Grand Millésime can be used at the changes of the seasons and/or at times of great fatigue.
- Tones and smoothes the epidermis.
- Helps reinforce the skin’s natural defense system.
- Brightens the complexion and hydrates the top layers of the epidermis.
- Revitalizing agents: Mimosa Extract, Hamamelis extract, millepertuis.
- Moisturizing agents: Hyaluronic Acid, Cucumber Extract, Silk Extract, Lactic acid, Rhizobium.
- Anti-oxidant agent: Cider vinegar, Myrrh , myrtle , Onion
- Reconditioning agents: Levure extract, Niacinamide
- It is a highly concentrated product and slight redness may appear as a result of the first applications. If they persist, discontinue the treatment.
- Do not use immediately after deep exfoliating treatment.
- Avoid the exposure to the sun after the application of the product.
- Not suitable for children.
- Free Shipping with orders over $99
- Complimentary deluxe samples
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This is a nice serum and it definitely is great under makeup. I agree with the other reviewer who noted it's not for sensitive skin. So I liked it, but it's really active so I didn't find I needed it on top of all of the other products I was using.
Gives an amazing glow and you can definitely feel it working. To me it feels like Le Grand Serum and gives a similar glow; it's like a baby version. As I'm still young I feel I can use this for quite some time until switching to Le Grand Serum when I'm older. If you have sensitized or damaged skin I would wait for it to heal before applying this as it is very active and could further irritate.