PROTECTIVE VEGETAL JELLY
Protective Vegetal Jelly
Anti-dehydrating Protective Vegetal Jelly for dry areas.100% natural origin and 98% organic. Formulated with our own black tea extract, castor seed oil, beeswax, jojoba oil and carnauba wax.
100% natural origin and 98% organic.Soothes and relieves dry skin. Prevents damage caused by dry skin and protects the skin’s moisture barrier.
How to use:
- For rough and dry areas, apply a thick layer two to three times per day.
- For dry hair
- Apply on the hair and scalp. Leave to act 10 minutes then wash the hair.
- For nails
- Apply on the cuticle and massage. Clean the hands before proceeding to the application of nail polish.
- For an anti-dehydrating and protective action
- Apply a thick layer as needed.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
(Educational information according to in-vitro and/or in-vivo and/or ex-vivo studies on ingredients that do not represent the functions of the concept or the product.
- Skin repair properties due to its antioxidant components (black tea extract made by OCCY Laboratoire)
- Softening, repairing, favoring healing, nourishing and photo-protective (castor seed oil)
- Rich in fatty acid esters with protective and anti-dehydrating properties (beeswax and carnauba wax)
- Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties and strong soothing properties (jojoba oil)
- Antioxidant and protective (vitamin E)
❖ The upper layers of the epidermis
† From an appearance and sensation perspective
- Complimentary sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $150
- Available at our Edmonton Boutique
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This jelly come packaged in two sizes and I purchased the small size. Great to fit in your bag and conveniently dispenses via a pump. Purchased it to try slugging (see article on Loshen's website explaining)and it worked perfectly!!!