HYDRA-INTENSIVE COOLING MASQUE
REINVIGORATING, REFRESHING, SOOTHING
Refresh and soothe your skin with Hydra-Intensive Cooling Masque from iS Clinical. Providing an instantly cooling sensation, this hydrating face mask has a professional strength formula that includes hyaluronic acid for deep hydration. Rosemary leaf calms inflammation while aloe vera speeds up the healing process.
How to use:
After cleansing, rinse face with water and apply a layer of Hydra-Intensive Cooling Masque, evenly over face and neck. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rinse off. Hydra-Intensive Masque can be used 2-3 times a week.
- Provides powerful hydration
- Provides a cool, refreshing sensation
- Contains soothing botanical antioxidants
- Acts as a rinse-off treatment
- Helps treat sunburn and inflammation
- Rosemary Leaf Oil: a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Hyaluronic Acid: binds up to 1800 times its weight in water to hydrate skin
- Aloe Leaf Oil: calms skin, promotes wound healing and collagen synthesis
- Resveratrol: has multiple skin benefits and helps to lighten, brighten, reduce wrinkles and hydrates skin
Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid,Madecassic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera Ethylhexlglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Menthol, Green 5 (CI 61570).
- Complimentary deluxe sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $125
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
I have found that I dont reallllllly use this product. It is nice and cooling but I just find it is not for me. I usually use it after active serum to cool my face down.
I use this after the tri active masque for a cooling effect. I like that it has HA which helps with resurfacing. Very menthol / cooling based which I love.
This is an amazing mask. It has helped calm my skin while also providing a shot of much needed hydration. The mask can feel quite cooling on the skin, but it does subside. Very nice when used after the iS Clinical exfoliant.