HIGHER CAPACITY CLEANSING FLUID
Higher Capacity Cleansing Fluid
EqualRXN is here to change the game with a gentle cleanser that removes makeup exceptionally well.
A water-based and rich-foaming cleansing fluid formulated with a gentle yet highly efficient surfactant system, Higher Capacity Cleansing Fluid functions as a makeup remover and a daily cleanser, designed to remove surface oil, dirt, and sunscreen residue. The already-gentle surfactant system is further enhanced with 10% glycerin and a calming complex to reduce the appearance of redness, increase skin's tolerance capacity, and leave a refreshed skin without feeling tight or overly dry.
The start and the end of the day just got a bit calmer
What we love about it
- For all skin types
- Especially for those with sensitive and easily irritated skin
- Remove makeup, sunscreen, and other daily residues
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Good foaming, gentle, and no tackiness/slippery feeling after wash
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Lauryl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Benzoate, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid
How to use:
- Daily cleansing: use it as a conventional daily cleanser - dispense into the palm of your hand, lather, and wash for at least 20 seconds.
- Makeup remover: for highly water-resistant makeup, use it similar to micellar water - saturate a cotton pad, press into the skin, and let the makeup dissolve, then gently wipe away. Follow up with another wash to remove the remaining residues.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $175
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This is a nice, straightforward cleanser that gets the job done. It lathers up and rinses clean. I think it’s best suited for normal, combination, oily skin types. The packing could be improved but this isn’t a deal-breaker and it seems like the brand is working on this from what I saw on their official website.