GENEXC SERUM is a revolutionary formula featuring our proprietary combination of Extremozymes® which are clinically proven to help protect, revitalize, and enhance the foundation of healthy skin, while supporting multi-level protection and long-term visual improvements.
GENEXC SERUM contains 20% of our exclusive L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), which is formulated with a powerful combination of botanically sourced enzymes, antioxidants, and fruit acids sourced from both land and sea.
These cutting-edge ingredients work synergistically to provide the most scientifically-advanced, clinically proven benefits; improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and evening the complexion, resulting in a more youthful, glowing appearance.
Apply 3-5 drops to clean skin, smoothing over face and neck (or as directed). For best results, follow complete iS CLINICAL skincare regime.
- Safely brightens
- Superior antioxidant protection
- Heps improve overall health and integrity of the skin
- Helps visibly improve skin tone and the feel of elasticity
Water/Aqua/Eau, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Trehalose, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Eruca Sativa Leaf, Butylene Glycol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract [Extrait De Canne à Sucre], Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Plankton Extract, Arginine Ferulate, Sucrose, Lecithin, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Phenoxyethanol.
- Extremozymes®: a proprietary combination of enzymes that are clinically proven to help protect skin from environmental agressors.
- Hydrolyzed eruca sativa leaf: helps to promote vibrant, healthy skin.
- Kakadu plum extract: Australian super fruit that yields 100 times the Vitamin C found in an orange. Potent antioxidant that helps boost and brighten skin luminosity while diminishing the appearance of flushing and uneven skin tone.
- L-ascorbic acid: scientifically-advanced, stabilized form of vitamin C, which helps to protect against the visual effects of photo-damage while providing calming properties.
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD): a uniquely designed, antioxidant-rich natural enzyme that helps protect against the visual effects of photo-damage while supporting healthy skin.