GEL ADN SILKGEN
Gel ADN Silkgen
Gel ADN Silkgen is the ultimate hydrating and softening gel that tones, moisturizes and protects the skin, tightens the pores, and unifies the complexion.
Also great with Biologique Recherche Eye Cream Biosensible around the eye area.
This gel tones and restructures the skin, tightening the pores while it hydrates and softens the skin.
How to use:
In the Summer, stored in the fridge, its fresh and fluid texture will perfectly hydrate the epidermis.
In the Winter, mix Gel ADN Silkgen with the adapted Cream to your Skin Instant to boost hydration and obtain a creamier texture.
A treatment to be used in alternately with the Emulsion Gel Biosensible when following a plastic surgery or a cosmetic procedure (peeling, dermabrasion, laser, resurfacing).
- Intensely hydrates the upper layers of the epidermis.
- Soothes and softens skin.
- Reveals skin’s radiance and refines its texture.
- Firms skin.
- Helps protect the skin against external aggressions and cutaneous dryness.
- Helps minimize the intrinsic and extrinsic effects of aging.
- A fresh, toning active gel that rehydrates the epidermis and smoothes wrinkles caused by dehydration.
- A light, transparent, non-oily texture that is rapidly absorbed and that can be stored in the refrigerator to increase the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Immediately after application, your skin is softer and more radiant.
- Firming and protective: Salmon DNA.
- Moisturizing and softening: Silk Extract and Prickly Pear Extract
Antioxidant: Tripeptide antioxydant.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Dna, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Diaminopropionoyl Tripeptide-33, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA
- Free Shipping with orders over $99
- Complimentary deluxe samples
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This product is the first moisturizer I can use during the day that does not break me out or make my combination, oily t-zone, acne prone skin an oil slick. It's texture is so light and it absorbs immediately but leaves a lasting hydration for at least 12 hours. Perfect for summer and I may continue using this well into winter, fortified if needed with a dab of creme iso-placenta.
Like all BR products it's so expensive but so worth it!
Works so well with dehydrated skin. I love how hydrating it is without being heavy. It is perfect for summer. I love how light it is and it absorbs quickly. It makes my skin softer and firmer and more radiant. It is a must have for aging and dehydrated skin
A wonderful product to have for every point of the year. It is perfect alone (or under a finishing serum) for those hot humid days, yet can add much heeded hydration during cold winters too. Very light in texture and very effective.