CELL BIOTECH PROBIO EXFOLIANT
Exfoliant Cell Biotech Probio
Anti-Inflammaging, Anti-wrinkle† and clarifying enzymatic and mechanical exfoliant. The Innovation: At the heart of it's formulation, a sugar technology, able to transform into a moisturizing emulsion. The results are a hydrated, clarified, exfoliated, healthy, youthful looking skin.
Product functions and characteristics
- Presented glass jar.
Apply the exfoliant AquaIMUTA Cell Biotech Probio on the face, neck and décolleté. Leave it on for 5 minutes. Wet your fingers and massage the exfoliant on your skin for 2 minutes. Rinse with room temperature water.
Functions and characteristics of the main ingredients
(Educational information according to in-vitro and/or in-vivo and/or ex-vivo studies on ingredients that do not represent the functions of the concept or the product)
- Wasabi extract: extracted through a biotechnological fermentation process (lactobacillus) generating an extract rich in oxide-reductase isocyanate and glucosinolate components to enable fighting the oxidative processes thus promoting antioxidant activities. This extract helps the natural defence mechanism of the skin.
- Pomegranate extract : Extracted from the fruit pulp through a fermentation process (lactobacillus) . this extract contains proteolytic enzymes which gently breakdown the skin's dead cells. Pomegranate extract is a rich anti-inflammatory and antibacterial chlorogenic acid.
- Lactococcus ferment lysate : skin renewal is accelerated, improves skin quality and forties skin's natural barrier.
- Plant stem cells : Phaseolus radiates meristem cell culture extract: repair from UV- induced damage and to maintain cellular viability upon UV exposure.
- Plum oil : Exceptionally rich in tocopherols and in essential fatty acides to fight premature aging.
- Luffa Cylindrica powder : fibrous pumpkin fibre that accelerates the skin's cellular renewal through a gentle mechanical exfoliation.
- Specialized sugar technologies : These high-tech sugars allow the gel to transform in an emulsion for amazing moisturizing properties on the skin.
- Jojoba Oil : This oil reinforces the hydrolipidic barrier of the skin. It plays an an important role against dehydration by preventing insensible water loss of the skin.
- Vitamin E : antioxidant and protective actions.
❖ The upper layers of the epidermis
† From an appearance and sensation perspective
Propylheptyl Caprylate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Domestica (Common Plum) Seed Oil, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Powder, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract**, Aqua (Water/Eau), Sucrose Stearate, Lactobacillus/Wasabi Japonica Root Ferment Extract**, Sucrose Laurate, Sucrose Palmitate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate**, Phaseolus Radiatus Meristem Cell Culture Extract, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance.