EMULSION CORPS VIP O2
Emulsion Corps VIP 02
This light fluid cream contains hyaluronic acid to ensure immediate and long-lasting moisture, alongside a complex of amino acids to soothe irritation and itching and a skin-protective sugar and cumaru oil protects and stimulates the skins natural defences. It's oxygenating and anti-free radical active ingredients help combat premature aging. Can be used daily; it has a light, non-sticky texture which makes it fast and easy to apply. This highly active formulation is also perfect for travelling; a light and refreshing body spray to keep skin hydrated and moisturised.
How to use:
Apply Emulsion Corps VIP O2 on the body, in the morning and/or evening by gentle ascending massages.
- Immediate and long-lasting moisture of the upper layers of the epidermis.
- Protects skin from daily aggressions.
- Soothes irritation and itching.
- Stimulates skin’s natural defenses.
- Participates in cell regeneration and repair
- Moisturizing: Hyaluronic Acid, Plant-based Polysaccharide.
- Soothing: Complex of Aminoacids.
- Oxygenating: Biologique Recherche Oxygenating Complex.
- Protecting: Skin-protective Sugar, Cumaru Oil.
- Anti free-radical: Tripeptide Antioxydant.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Isocetyl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Perfluorodecalin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipteryx Odorata Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Rhizobian Gum, Acetyl Hexapeptide-49, Citric Acid, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Cellulose Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Diaminopropionoyl Tripeptide-33, Isohexadecane, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Poloxamer 188, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $175
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Love this product. It doesn’t leave a greasy film.