ECLIPSE SPF 50+ PERFECTINT BEIGE
• Provides all-physical broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
• Ultra-sheer, fast absorbing with a weightless finish
• Water resistant
• PerfecTint® technology enriches natural skin tones
- Zinc Oxide Safe, physical active sunscreen ingredient
- Vitamin E A highly efficacious moisturizer and antioxidant that helps protect against the visual effects of photodamage
- Titanium Dioxide Safe, non-irritating and non-allergenic physical active sunscreen ingredient
WaterC12-15 Alkyl BenzoateCaprylic/Capric TriglycerideButylene GlycolOctyldodecyl NeopentanoateCetearyl GlucosideCetearyl AlcoholGlyceryl StearatePEG-100 StearatePolyhydroxystearic AcidAluminaMethiconeTriethoxycaprylylsilaneTocopherolVP/Eicosene CopolymerStyrene/Acrylates CopolymerSorbitan LaurateTocopheryl AcetateXanthan Gum1,2-HexanediolCaprylyl GlycolDisodium EDTAIron Oxides* (CI 77491*, CI 77492*, CI77499*.)
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $175
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Fantastic sunscreen, not too dark or warm for my fair cool skin tone like I thought it would be. Covers imperfections without being too heavy or greasy and is a good replacement for foundation. I add setting powder on top and I'm good to go.
This spf is lightweight and gives my skin a subtle glow which is so lovely. I use it everyday
This sunscreen is very protective of your skin. Is a glossy finish but can layer make up or anything on top. The beige has just a light tint - I’m quite pale and it is still manageable for me. If needed I just mix with a little of the standard white color to lighten!
I love this sunscreen in beige tint. It does not make your skin white as compared to some other sunscreens. And it has pretty hot gh spf to protect you in sun.
Great sunscreen protection! Can be used as the last part of my routine - gives light tinted coverage without needing any makeup. Does not pill on me :)