This home treatment product is an essential step to complement and optimise the effects after the in-clinic 01 ME LINE Dark Circles treatment. The innovative roll-on applicator is formulated with a combination of depigmenting active ingredients.
This innovative roll-on eye product is an essential step to complement and optimise the effects after the in-clinic 01 ME LINE Dark Circles treatment, which combines active ingredient such as Lactic Acid, Phytic Acid, Vitamin A and Vitamin C to reduce skin darkening in the periorbital area.
This home-use product should be used in the morning and evening using the innovative roll-on applicator to form a layer and leave to dry.
- Maximise results from in-clinic 01 ME LINE Dark Circles treatment
- Formulated with Kojic Acid, Gingko Biloba Extract, Tranexamic Acid & Lactobionic Acid
- Improves the appearance of dark circles
- Reduces melanin deposits
- Visibly reduces signs of photoageing
- Innovative roll-on applicator
How to use:
Apply in the mornings and nights with a roll-on forming a layer on the periorbital region and leave to dry.
Use ME LINE Dark Circles for at least 30 days, starting the 2nd day after having the in-clinic 01 ME LINE Dark Circles treatment.
- Kojic Acid
- Gingko Biloba Extract
- Tranexamic Acid
- Lactobionic Acid,
Aqua, Mandelic Acid, Phytic Acid, Glycerin, Kojic Acid, Glutathione, Tranexamic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylate/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobionic Acid, Copper Tripeptide-1, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Polyacrylate, Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-9
- Complimentary sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $150
- Available at our Edmonton Boutique
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way