CREME MASQUE VERNIX
Creme Masque Vernix
Creme Masque Vernix is a revolutionary cream mask that helps recondition the skin by revitalizing, repairing and protecting the epidermis.
- Forms a protective layer on the skin.
- Mimics the original composition of vernix thanks to a selection of active ingredients rich in lipids, proteins and antioxidant peptides.
Defficient, assaulted skin instants that need repairing.
How to use:
Apply a thin layer of Crème Masque Vernix over the entire face in the morning and/or the evening after using the recommended cleansing milk and Lotion P50. To get a mask effect, apply in thick layer. Leave for about ten minutes then delicately remove any excess with a damp cotton pad.
- Moisturizing and restructuring active ingredients of the barrier function of the epidermis:Cell Oligopeptides, Soya Lecithin, Complex of Ceramides and Omega 6 and 3 from Raspberry Oil, Luffa Oil, Ceramide Complex, Plant-based Squalane, Lanolin, Cholesterol Sulfate.
- Balancing and repair active ingredients:Placenta Extract, Carob Seed Extract, Yeast Extract.
- Protective and antioxidant active ingredients:Antioxidant Tripeptide, Anti-ROS and anti-RNS Antioxidant.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $165
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
I’ve grown to love this cream and have repurchased a few times now! Really helps with improving skin barrier and reducing inflamation
So rich and creamy and moisturizing! It's getting me through these crazy dry winter months!
This product is absolutely amazing. It renews my skin and helps me with dryness and itchiness. I have mild rosacea and find this works well for me. Sarah had provided me a few samples to try given how sensitive my skin is. I’d ask her if this would be suited well for your skin first but I’ve absolutely loved it!
All the Biologique Recherche products are great! I really like the Vernix mask, it’s light and makes my face soft ans silky!
Crème extrêmement cher…mais WoW
Elle a sauvé ma peau en ces mois d’hiver.
Drôle d’odeur, mais on s’habitue vite.
La crème est un peu collante, mais après 10 min, absorbé par ma peau.