COLORESCIENCE ENVIROSCREEN™ PROTECTION BRUSH-ON SHIELD SPF 50
Sunforgettable EnviroScreen™ Protection Brush-On Shield SPF 50
Powered by EnviroScreen® Technology, this all-powerful, all-mineral skin shield provides complete protection in one convenient, on-the-go application—alone or over makeup.
The only powder sunscreen recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for Active use.
Now with new improved brush flow for easier priming/activation.
- Always 100% chemical-free, mineral sunscreen actives
- Hydrating and antioxidant-rich formula
- Lightweight, bronze tinted coverage that blends in for a natural sun kissed look
- Works on all skin types and tones
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50/PA
- Water/sweat resistant (80 minutes)
- Dermatologist recommended
- Oil-free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- All Colorescience® products are also 100% free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, talc, dyes, mineral oils, drying alcohols & chemical sunscreen.
How to Use:
Shake well before each use! Separation may occur and is natural.
Mix in or layer with moisturizer, treatment or cosmetic products, or wear alone for Total Protection with a natural look every day.
Try mixing with our Face Shield Glow or Face Shield Bronze formulas for a customized look.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 22.5%; Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol/Propylsilsequioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer, Lycopodium Clavatum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cyclindrica Root Extract, Glycerin, Water, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quercus Robur (Oak) Wood Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Maltodextrin, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Laureth-4, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
- Free Shipping with orders over $99
- Complimentary deluxe samples
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
A must for everyone! Super easy to apply! One and done and you are protected without powdery look or greasy feel. A winner!
I have very fair skin that burns easily. I used this powdered sunscreen during 2 different summer vacations in Europe (lots of time outdoors) and never got burned! Totally worth the money.