Nourishing, conditioning and moisturizing❖ liquid concentrate, originating from gemmotherapy, that helps to reinforce the skin’s natural protection against environmental factors. Restores suppleness, softness and a sense of well-being to the skin. Formulated with small molecular weight cappaprenols originating from caper buds germinative tissue. Essential for the stratum corneum imbibition.
- Airless pump (100 ml) or spray pump (230 ml)
- Soothing by hydration❖
- Nourishing (free fatty acids)
- Deeply conditioning and moisturizing❖
- Liquid concentrate for imbibition
- Enhances penetration of the following product
- Gives back elasticity and suppleness to the skin
How to use:
After cleansing your face or body with your favorite Aquafolia cleanser proceed with the application of the Cappaprenols Complex on your face, décolleté and body, followed by your regular skincare product.
(Educational information according to in-vitro and/or in-vivo and/or ex-vivo studies on ingredients that do not represent the functions of the concept or the product)
- Soothing, desensitizing and moisturizing❖ (high concentration of caper bud germinative extract – gemmotherapy)
- High tech small molecular size 12, 13 and 14 cappaprenols
- Moisturizing❖ (high concentration of humectants)
- Antioxidant and antibacterial actions (olive leaf extract)
❖ The upper layers of the epidermis
† From an appearance and/or sensation perspective
Aqua (Water/Eau), PEG-8 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-6 Dioleate, Butylene Glycol, Octydodecyl Myristate, Glycerin, Capparis Spinosa (Caper) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Parfum/Fragrance, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Benzyl Salicylate, , Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $165
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Very hydrating product to layer under a cream. Great for skin that needs a boost!
Very moisturizing and smoothing; lovely to use during dry winter months.
This is such an odd product, I don’t really know if it’s a serum or essence or spray cause I received it as a sample. Regardless of it’s confusing format it is Devine. Like silk, leaves your face feeling beautiful!
Living in Edmonton the winters are dry and cold, my skin is sensitive, dry and I have mild rosacea. I was using HA serum but thanks to Sarah realized I realized it may not be hydrating my skin. I switched to cappaprenols and honestly my skin never flaked this winter, it was truly like bringing water in the desert to my skin! Highly recommend
The bomb! Used alone, under skin care or a treatment for dry patches. My mom uses it on her eczema from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. I can’t live without it. It’s my MUST HAVE skincare product.