REPARATIVE MOISTURE EMULSION
IS CLINICAL REPARATIVE MOISTURE EMULSION
RESTORING, HYDRATING, SMOOTHING
iS Clinical Reparative Moisture Emulsion is a powerful way to smooth and rehydrate your skin. This luxurious emulsion is formulated with pharmaceutical-grade botanicals, peptides, marine extracts and antioxidants that work together to fight signs of aging and fine lines to keep your skin looking radiant. This unique formula leaves your skin feeling silky soft and supple, with a healthy glow.
The fluid and lightweight texture of iS Clinical Reparative Moisture Emulsion allows it to absorb quickly into the skin, infusing it with moisture to keep skin smooth while also acting as a makeup primer to create the perfect canvas.
If you are suffering from overly dry skin, add iS Clinical Moisturizing Complex to your skin care regimen.
How to use:
Designed for use in the morning and/or evening. Smooth on a small amount evenly over the entire face and neck area.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a cool place.
- Smooths and hydrates the skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides penetrating and surface hydration
- Helps protect skin from environmental aggressors with Extremozyme® technology
- Offers excellent moisturizing prep for makeup (created in conjunction with leading makeup artists)
- Great for all skin types, including oily skin and sensitive skin
This rejuvenating moisturizer is formulated to keep skin hydrated, healthy, smooth and protected through a unique combination of botanicals, peptides and powerful antioxidants, including:
- Copper Tripeptide Growth Factor: Clinically proven to help diminish the appearance of premature aging and help visibly reduce wrinkles over time
- Extremozymes®: A proprietary combination of enzymes that are clinically proven to help protect skin from environmental aggressors
- Hyaluronic Acid: Nature's most powerful hydrator, binds moisture to the skin for lasting hydration
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD): A uniquely designed, antioxidant-rich natural enzyme that helps protect against the visual effects of photo-damage while supporting healthy skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract [Extrait de racine de betterave], Haberlea Rhodopensis Leaf Extract, Faex (Yeast) Extract [Extrait de levure], Tocopherol, Panthenyl Triacetate, Ethyl Linoleate, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Glycosaminoglycans, Urea, Glucose, Guanidine HCl, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Cyclomethicone, Polysorbate 40, Superoxide Dismutase, PVP, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $175
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
I love this moisturizer, my skin feels hydrated all day and night. Amazing ingredients in it. I ll repurchased!
The texture is amazing. A little goes a long way.
I love how light this moisturizer is. Perfect for summer skin, and easily absorbed.
I really enjoy the emulsion texture of this moisturizer however it is not rich enough for my skin *normal-combo. I think this would be really great for oily skin.
I purchased this moisturizer after trying multiple samples of it from my other Loshen orders. I was able to buy it as part of the Polish & Repair Duo set. The moisturizer itself is effective, has ingredients that are awesome for skin, and is high-quality, as expected from iS Clinical. I use it both on its own and with their Sheald balm, depending on what I feel my skin needs at the time.