THE ACUPRESSURE GUA SHA SPOON
A breath of calmness in your busy life. A daily ritual, an act of self care.
Gua sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. This gua sha sculpting tool encourages the gentle release of facial + jaw tension through acupressure.
Designed specifically for more precise work and a deeper massage, this tool can help:
- Sculpt facial features like the cheeks
- Drain puffiness from the face
- Melt facial tension through acupressure points
- Release jaw tension
How to use:
- - Always start with clean skin that has been prepped with skincare product. Our favorite is the Calming Herbal Repair Facial Massage Balm to ensure that tools can glide on the skin without pulling.
- - Use the rounded spoon side to gently sculpt the face, focusing underneath the cheekbone. The specialized, rounded shape of the gua sha spoon allows for a deeper release.
- - Use the smaller end of the tool on acupressure trigger points, focusing on the areas near the brow bone, the temples, the ears and along the jaw. Massage in small, slow circles into the trigger points.
- - Breathe deeply and feel the tension melt away.
Balancing and has naturally cooling properties. It's known as the stone of eternal youth.
Due to natural variations in stone, every tool is unique in pattern and color. The stones + crystals we use are authentic and natural. We do not artificially dye or treat the stones to let their true beauty shine through.
Calming properties and aids in meditation and reflection. It is known as the stone of love.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $179.99
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way