Emulsion Mains Pigm 400
For sun damaged skin.
Emulsion Mains PIGM 400 is a cream with a high concentration of active ingredients. It reduces the appearance of pigmentary spots, helps prevent the appearance of new spots on the hands and creates a protective barrier on skin against external aggressions.
Hands are thereby protected and skin is evened out. This treatment is especially recommended for pigmented, dehydrated and dilapidated skin instants.
How to use:
All over the hands.
- Apply Emulsion Mains PIGM 400 to hands and massage gently until completely absorbed. Use morning and night, as necessary.
As part of a treatment:
- Emulsion Mains PIGM 400 is ideal for moisturizing hands and reducing pigmentary spots at the end of the treatment and can also be used for massage as part of a hand beauty treatment.
- Immediately unifies, reduces irregularity issues and illuminates the skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of existing age spots
- Limits the appearance of new pigmentary spots
- Lightens your hands
- Regenerates, restructures and reconditions the epidermis
- Protects skin against weather aggressions (wind, sun, cold)
- Gives a feeling of comfort as soon as it is applied which lasts throughout the day
- Hydrates the outer layers of the epidermis