MASQUE BIOLOGIQUE CAPILLAIRE
Masque Biologique Capillaire
"Nourishing & Repairing mask for Dry Hair"
This nourishing, fortifying mask repairs dry hair. Its formulation combines Yeast and Shea Butter extracts making it ideal for dry, fragile or dyed hair. Fortifies fragile hair and protects it from external aggressions.
- Nourishes the hair.
- Prevents hair fiber dryness.
- Strengthens the hair’s natural defenses.
- Fortifies the hair, making it more resistant to external aggressions.
- Cocooning treatment for stressed and dry hair.
- A practical pre-shampoo mask that regenerates your hair in a jiffy.
- Intense conditioning that provides in-depth nourishment and fortifies your hair.
How to use:
- Apply to the hair strands and ends.
- Do not apply to the scalp (start 1 cm above hair roots).
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Apply one or two teaspoon sized amounts of Masque Biologique Capillaire to the hair strands and ends smoothing over with the palms of your hands.
- Leave for 20 to 30 minutes under either a hot towel or an osmotic film.
- Lather with warm water, rinse and then shampoo as usual.
- For very dry hair, leave the mask on over-night.
- This mask can also be added to hair dye.
- Mix a hazelnut-sized amount of the mask with the hair dye or apply the mask to the hair ends during the coloring treatment to prevent hair dryness.
- NB: for seborrheic scalps, start by rebalancing the scalp with Lotion P50 and only apply Masque Biologique Capillaire to the hair ends.
- Nourishing: Essential Fatty Acid Complex, Shea Butter.
- Fortifying: Yeast Extract, Specific BR Botanical Complex.
- Free Shipping with orders over $99
- Complimentary deluxe samples
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
I have dry and curly hair so I find this masque a bit hard to properly spread throughout my hair. I use it the way a BR spa technician showed me, after rinsing off P50 capillaire I put this all over my hair from root to end, again to help my dry hair and scalp all over. Then I continue tending to other parts of my body in the shower and about 15-20 minutes later rinse this off, followed by BR shampoo and conditioner. It doesn't weigh hair down and is very nourishing.
1.) the products are amazing! Just as BR works magic for your face, it does the same for hair
2.) the team at Loshen is even better. I live two provinces away and my stuff arrived within two days, with a beautiful personalized note and a surprise gift. My big sis lives in Edmonton and I’ve told her she has to check out lotion p50 and Loshen & crem