INTENSIVE HYALURONIC MASK
Hyaluronic Intensive Treatment Mask
This powerful organic hydrogel mask with hyaluronic acid consists of highly concentrated essences of the finest quality. It nurtures the skin while supplying moisture and improving elasticity. A powerful cocktail of active components responds to the temperature and is therefore absorbed deep into the texture of the skin. Made of completely biodegradable non-woven 100% natural cotton fabric, the mask is richly soaked in vegetable ingredients that keep dry skin moisturized while at the same time minimizing the first signs of aging. It is enriched with trehalose, a substance that is known to improve the resistance of the skin to climatic changes.
- Hyaluronic acid instantly fills and smoothens facial wrinkles
- Hydrogel for powerful moisturizing
- Instant cooling
- Excellent skin firming effect
- Improves skin elasticity
- Improves reaction to climate changes
How to use
- Clean your face thoroughly and gently dry your skin before using the mask.
- Take out the mask and remove the protective film.
- Place the upper part of the mask on your upper part of the face and press it on the skin.
- Place the lower part of the mask on the lower part of your face and press it on the skin, avoiding the mouth area.
- Remove the mask after 20-30 minutes and pat your skin gently to allow the remaining product to be absorbed by the skin
Hyaluronic Acid: Reduces the appearance of fine lines, promotes younger-looking skin, and helps create a healthier skin barrier.
- Kassou Ekisu: Brown algae provide hydration, additional suppleness for the epidermis and detoxify the skin. Amino acids in algae firm and renew the tissue, while acids against inflammation.
- Glycerol: Moisturizes and softens the skin.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Oil: Aloe leaves contain a plethora of antioxidants, including beta-carotene, vitamin C and E that help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated. Smoothens fine lines.
- Trehalose: Forms a protective barrier and prevents moisture loss on the cellular level.
- Tocopherol: Effective vitamin E that fights against cell damage. Helps prevent premature aging, reduces deposits in the blood vessels and tissue degradation Protects from Ultraviolet (UV) B radiation