A triple-action moisturizer
Formulated with hydrating and anti-inflammatory ingredients for dry, inflamed and dehydrated skin. Emolia harnesses the synergy between time-tested and cutting-edge ingredients to improve skin in a variety of ways: Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid, Argan Oil and Oleosomes hydrate skin and ‘teach’ skin how to retain moisture. Glycolic and Mandelic Acid combine to smooth skin and brighten complexion. Glycolic Acid and Trifl uoroacetyl Tripeptide-2 (TT-2) work in tandem to rejuvenate skin, giving it a more youthful appearance. Argan Oil, Mandelic Acid and CM-Naringenin-Chalcone interact to calm skin, reduce inflammation and restore skin health.
- Hydrates skin, allowing it to retain moisture
- Smooths skin and brightens complexion
- Rejuvenates skin, giving it a more youthful appearance
- Calms skin, reduces inflammation and restores skin health
- Minimizes the appearance of large pores
How to use:
Once or twice a day, or as needed. Emolia should be applied after all other skin care products but before sunscreen. Use two or three pumps per application. Glide gently over the face and neck.
Glycolic and Mandelic Acid Complex 3%
– Proprietary blend of two very efficacious AHAs
– Promotes normal skin hydration
– Helps exfoliation of dead skin cells and other surface debris
– Refines skin tone and texture for a healthy glow
– Minimizes the appearance of large pores
– Reduces lines and wrinkles without irritation
– An emollient with high concentrations of Omega-6 and Vitamin E
– Potent antioxidant and revitalizing properties
– Soothes and helps repair skin barrier
– Hydrates and softens skin
Tetrasodium Tetracarboxymethyl Naringeninchalcone (CM-Naringenin-Chalcone)
– Slows natural skin aging at the cellular level
– Enhances skin fi rmness and viscoelasticity
Trifl uoroacetyl Tripeptide-2 (TT-2)
– Bioactive fl avonoid derived from citrus or tomato skin
– Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
– Free radical scavenger
– Down-regulates pro-inflammatory mediators
– Calms skin with persistent redness
– Helps to reduce the appearance of cutaneous blood vessels
Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid
– Stimulates Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) production
– Activates glycerol synthesis in keratinocytes
– Supports the water and lipid balance in the epidermis
Aqua / Water / Eau, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyacrylate-13, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Saffl ower) Oleosomes, Polyisobutene, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Dextran, Tetrasodium Tetracarboxymethyl Naringeninchalcone, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Sorbitan Laurate, Sorbitan Oleate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Chlorphenesin.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $165
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
I normally use Illumin by rejudicare only and have had great success with keeping hyperpigmentation and my acne away ( unexpected) but I noticed my skin was a bit dry recently so decided to try and add this moisturizer. I noticed after just a week my skin is much more calm, not as tight and even some spots I thought were permanent scars have already gone away.