PRECISION MASCARA LASH DEFINING
Precision Mascara Lash Defining
“Inspired by the Binchōtan and the ayurvedic Shilajit, this rich mascara enhances your eyelashes to perfection”
(Deep black) Updated new texture that is less creamy but still gives a great colour pay-off. Now in a luxurious glass packaging. Inspired by the Binchōtan, the Japanese high grade charcoal made from Ubame oak and the authentic ayurvedic Shilajit from the Himalayans, this rich mascara defines your lashes with a delicate touch. A combination of organic plant waxes, activated charcoal and selected raw minerals allow this emollient mascara to shape lashes and intensify fullness. Creamy and rich, this unique updated formula separates and defines lashes naturally for an overall good lash volume and creates the most natural, beautiful lashes. Obsidian is the ultimate deep rich black shade for enhancing your eyelashes to perfection. Suitable for all and gives instant and buildable colour pay-off.
A combination of organic plant waxes, activated charcoal and selected raw minerals allow this emollient organic mascara to shape lashes and intensify fullness. Creamy and rich, this unique formula separates and defines lashes naturally for an overall good lash volume and creates the most natural, beautiful lashes. One of the natural properties of plant-based waxes is that they are water repellent. This makes our mascara highly durable and gives volume, separation, and blackest black capabilities. This formula is fragrance free, all natural and certified organic. It has a natural scent that comes from the organic oils and mineral pigments.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that a Manasi 7 product is suitable for your personal use, please refer to the list of ingredients that is included on the product packaging
How to use:
- Prep and prime your eye area with our Skin enhancer and Silk finish powder for optimal staying powder.
- Curl the lashes well, then apply mascara starting with reducing the amount on the brush by pulling it up and down a few times in the reducer. Start by looking upwards and apply one layer on the bottom lashes. Make sure to not look down until it has dried. Then look down and apply one layer on the upper lashes. Make sure it dries completely before looking up.
- Repeat application if necessary. Use as many coats as you feel comfortable with. One coat and your lashes are full and defined. Two coats and lashes are even more luscious, curled, and dramatic. Three coats help you achieve the most intense, black, multi dimensional lashes possible.
Aqua*** (Water), Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Charcoal powder***, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Glycerin** (Plant-Based), Pentylene glycol***, Stearic Acid**, Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) seed oil***, Pullulan, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Acacia senegal gum**, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate***, Tocopherol (Non-Gmo Vitamin E)**, Cellulose gum***, Sodium Dehydroacetate***, P-Anisic Acid***, Sodium Hydroxide***, [+/- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)], *Certified Organic **Produced from organic raw materials ***Produced from natural/wild harvested raw materials
- Activated Charcoal: Balances pH, and can help improve the health of your eyelashes.
- Certified Organic Castor Seed Oil: A nourishing oil that can make your eyelashes appear thicker and promote hair growth.
- Wild Harvested Marula Seed Oil: A lightweight and effective plant-oil that absorbs easily, keeping eyelashes nourished and protected.
- Certified Organic Sweet Almond Oil: A nourishing oil rich in Vitamins A & E.
- Certified Organic Beeswax: Helps to improve lashes, maintain softness and radiance of the lashes..
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in fatty acid content, it has excellent moisturizing effects.
Curl your lashes. When applying the mascara, reduce the amount on the brush by pulling it up and down a few times in the reducer. Always start with applying one layer on the lowerlashes by looking upwards. Make sure to not look down until it has dried. Then look down and apply one layer on the upper lashes. Make sure it dries completely before looking up. Repeat application if necessary. If you prefer to reuse the glass packaging we recommend to clean it once finished using and fill it with Castor seed oil and apply to your brows and eyelashes during the night to promote hair growth.
Packaging, storage and recycling details:
- Primary packaging bottle made of recycled and recyclable glass. Cap made of recycled plastic. Brush made of recycled and recyclable plastic and nylon.
- Recyclable paper secondary packaging.
- Shelf life from production date is at least 24 months.
- Shelf life opened is at least 6 months.
- Store by tightly close lids on products when they are not in use. Avoid direct sunlight or near sources of heat.
- Recycle bottle and cap - Recycle bottle as glass and cap and brush as plastic.
- Recycle paper boxes - Recycle as paper cartons
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $175
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way