MANGALA - All over Colour
“Rich and warm brown shade with undertones of terracotta, reminiscent of the colour of chestnuts”
(Terracotta brown) Mangala is a warm terracotta brown shade with orange undertones. Reminiscent of the colour of chestnuts, it flatters all skin tones. A highly versatile hue, it is formulated for your lips, cheeks and eyes. When dabbed gently, Mangala creates a natural and warm look. Add a touch more and the drama increases. Like our other All over color products, Mangala offers a world of possibilities.
- Mineral oil-free
How to use:
- Multi-use for lips, cheeks and eyes.
- This creamy and nourishing formula can be worn alone or mixed together for a custom shade.
- Use the warmth of your skin´s fingertips and apply sparingly and blend out. Repeat application for a more intense colour on lips or cheeks. For more shimmer or a slightly softer colour, apply the Bronzelighter or Strobelighter over any colour.
- The pigments are very concentrated so a little goes a long way.
- Preferred application technique – Fingertips or lip/foundation brush.
(M)anasi 7 award-winning All over colour is a versatile organic, natural and wild harvested 4-in-1 multi-use organic cream colour with buildable colour pay-off and long-lasting staying power and moisturizing benefits. Use it on lips, cheeks and eyes gently dabbed or layer it for additional colour pay-off. It can be worn in limitless ways, built up from a subtle shade to a statement look, or layered with our other colours to create stunning new shades. Gently dabbed the finish is stain-like and if you apply more layers you build up the colour and get a creamy finish. For added shine apply All over shine on top of the colour as a lip gloss or under as a nourishing lip balm.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride** (From Coconut Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Cera***, Glycerin** (Plant-Based), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Mica - 77019***, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Vanillin (Nature Identical), Tocopherol** (Non-Gmo Vitamin E), Tin oxide, [+/- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Aluminium Lake,), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake)]. *Certified Organic **Produced from organic raw materials ***Produced from natural/wild harvested raw materials
- Certified Organic Sweet Almond Oil :A nourishing oil rich in Vitamins A & E.
- Certified Organic Apricot Kernel Oil :Helps to improve skin tone, maintain softness and radiance of the skin.
- Certified Organic Beeswax: Beeswax hydrates, conditions, soothes, and calms the skin without clogging the pores.
- Certified Organic Carnauba Wax: It works as a softener and an emollient to the skin.
- Certified Organic Castor Seed Oil: The fatty acids in Castor seed oil are very nourishing and moisturize your skin.
For added shine apply All over shine on top of the colour as a lip gloss or under as a nourishing lip balm. The All over colour can be worn in limitless ways, built up from a subtle shade to a statement look, or layered with our other colours to create stunning new diy shades. For a matte finish gently dab Silk finish powder Translucent on top.
Packaging, storage and recycling details:
- Reusable and recyclable plant-based primary packaging.
- Reusable and recyclable paper secondary packaging.
- Shelf life from production date is at least 36 months.
- Shelf life opened is at least 6 months.
- Store by tightly close lids on products when they are not in use. Avoid direct sunlight or near sources of heat.
- Since our products are made with natural delicate ingredients this can sometimes allow for subtle variations during production which means the shades can differ slightly from batch to batch.
- Reuse jars - Rinse out remaining product from the jar. Fill it with your favourite skin care and use for travelling or store jewellry, supplements and anything else of preference.
- Recycle jars and lids - Return the empty jars and lids to your nearest Pact bin or Terracycle recycling location or ship your used packagings back to Manasi 7 for recycling.
- Reuse paper boxes - Store jewellry, supplements and anything else of preference.
- Recycle paper boxes - Recycle as paper cartons.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $175
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way