“Inspired by the enchanting aura of the sun, gold and gemstones, Heliconia is a golden bronze shade suitable for the face and the eyes”
(Bronze) Humanity's fascination with the soft golden shimmer of the afternoon sun reaches back through the ages, with the solar worship of the Babylonians and the Aztecs as the most famous examples. Taking its cue from this obsession, Heliconia is the bronzy relative to Elysian's champagne hue in our Strobelighter family. Use it to enhance your skin's natural glow for a soft and smooth golden luminosity. Or focus on your eyelids and create a seductively golden bronze eye shadow.
Formulated with certified organic, natural and wild harvested oils, waxes and butters, Strobelighter is a cream highlighter that enhances your best features and adds depth and dimension to the skin. Use it as highlighter and eyeshadow.
With a feather-light texture that melts into the skin this lustrous cream gives a smooth look with soft-focus finish.
It’s infused with ultrafine, light-reflecting pearls that melt into your skin for a neutral, radiant finish. The Strobelighter blends seamlessly with the Bronzelighter, the illuminating golden rose non-orange hue.
It can also be mixed with Skin enhancer to create an all over glow to your make-up base.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that a Manasi 7 product is suitable for your personal use, please refer to the list of ingredients that is included on the product packaging.
How to use:
- Multi-use for face and eyes.
- Use the warmth of your skin's fingertips and apply sparingly and blend out. For effortless application, simply sweep and blend the formula across the highpoints of your face with your fingertips and blend into skin.
- For added shine or dewy finish mix it with All over shine Cristallo and apply on preferred areas. For mixing, just apply a tiny amount of the product on top of your hand, add a small amount of your Strobelighter and mix together with your fingertip. Apply as needed on preferred areas of your face.
- Preferred application technique – Fingertips or lip/foundation brush.
Coco-Caprylate** (From Coconut Oil), Silica***, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer**, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Mica***, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil**, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters**, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil*** (Soybean, Palm And Canola Oil Free), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Tocopherol** (Non-Gmo Vitamin E), Tin Oxide***, Sorbitan Tristearate***, [+/- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides)]. *Certified Organic **Produced from organic raw materials ***Produced from natural/wild harvested raw materials
- Certified Organic Sweet Almond Oil :A nourishing oil rich in Vitamins A & E.
- Certified Organic Apricot Kernel Oil :Helps to improve skin tone, maintain softness and radiance of the skin.
- Certified Organic Beeswax: Beeswax hydrates, conditions, soothes, and calms the skin without clogging the pores.
- Certified Organic Carnauba Wax: It works as a softener and an emollient to the skin.
- Certified Organic Castor Seed Oil: The fatty acids in Castor seed oil are very nourishing and moisturize your skin.
Mix it into your favourite face oil or body oil for a dose of radiant dewyness.
Packaging, storage and recycling details:
- Reusable and recyclable plant-based primary packaging.
- Reusable and recyclable paper secondary packaging.
- Shelf life from production date is at least 36 months.
- Shelf life opened is at least 6 months.
- Store by tightly close lids on products when they are not in use. Avoid direct sunlight or near sources of heat.
- Since our products are made with natural delicate ingredients this can sometimes allow for subtle variations during production which means the shades can differ slightly from batch to batch.
- Reuse jars - rinse out remaining product from the jar. Fill it with your favourite skin care and use for travelling or store jewellry, supplements and anything else of preference.
- Recycle jars - Return the empty jars and lids to your nearest Pact bin or Terracycle recycling location or ship your used packagings back to Manasi 7 for recycling.
- Reuse paper boxes - Store jewellry, supplements and anything else of preference.
- Recycle paper boxes - Recycle as paper cartons.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $175
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way