SISSEROU - All over Colour
“When the classic nude isn’t enough, and the classic red is too much, the unique mauve shade hits the spot” (Dusty mauve) Somewhere in between pink, brown and purple lives mauve, the rosy “your lips but better” shade. This dusty mauve taupe shade is rich with just a hint of brown. It works perfectly year round and looks great on everyone. When classic nude isn’t enough, and the classic red is too much, Sisserou hits the spot. It’s not quite a bold colour—more a dramatic shade that slightly deepens and intensifies the natural pink of your lips. That is precisely what makes it so versatile, and such an object of affection.
Formulated with the perfect balance of oils and waxes, this creamy blendable lip, cheek and eye colour glides on effortlessly and blends easily into skin and onto lips for a truly natural flush of colour.
- Mineral oil-free
How to use:
- Multi-use for lips, cheeks and eyes.
- This creamy and nourishing formula can be worn alone or mixed together for a custom shade.
- Use the warmth of your skin´s fingertips and apply sparingly and blend out. Repeat application for a more intense colour on lips or cheeks. For more shimmer or a slightly softer colour, apply the Bronzelighter or Strobelighter over any colour.
- The pigments are very concentrated so a little goes a long way.
- Preferred application technique – Fingertips or lip/foundation brush.
(M)anasi 7 award-winning All over colour is a versatile organic, natural and wild harvested 4-in-1 multi-use organic cream colour with buildable colour pay-off and long-lasting staying power and moisturizing benefits. Use it on lips, cheeks and eyes gently dabbed or layer it for additional colour pay-off. It can be worn in limitless ways, built up from a subtle shade to a statement look, or layered with our other colours to create stunning new shades. Gently dabbed the finish is stain-like and if you apply more layers you build up the colour and get a creamy finish. For added shine apply All over shine on top of the colour as a lip gloss or under as a nourishing lip balm.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride** (From Coconut Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Cera***, Glycerin** (Plant-Based), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Mica***, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Vanillin (Nature Identical), Tocopherol** (Non-Gmo Vitamin E), [+/- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake, Ki4), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake)]. *Certified Organic **Produced from organic raw materials ***Produced from natural/wild harvested raw materials
- Certified Organic Sweet Almond Oil :A nourishing oil rich in Vitamins A & E.
- Certified Organic Apricot Kernel Oil :Helps to improve skin tone, maintain softness and radiance of the skin.
- Certified Organic Beeswax: Beeswax hydrates, conditions, soothes, and calms the skin without clogging the pores.
- Certified Organic Carnauba Wax: It works as a softener and an emollient to the skin.
- Certified Organic Castor Seed Oil: The fatty acids in Castor seed oil are very nourishing and moisturize your skin.
For added shine apply All over shine on top of the colour as a lip gloss or under as a nourishing lip balm. The All over colour can be worn in limitless ways, built up from a subtle shade to a statement look, or layered with our other colours to create stunning new diy shades. For a matte finish gently dab Silk finish powder Translucent on top.
Packaging, storage and recycling details:
- Reusable and recyclable plant-based primary packaging.
- Reusable and recyclable paper secondary packaging.
- Shelf life from production date is at least 36 months.
- Shelf life opened is at least 6 months.
- Store by tightly close lids on products when they are not in use. Avoid direct sunlight or near sources of heat.
- Since our products are made with natural delicate ingredients this can sometimes allow for subtle variations during production which means the shades can differ slightly from batch to batch.
- Reuse jars - Rinse out remaining product from the jar. Fill it with your favourite skin care and use for travelling or store jewellry, supplements and anything else of preference.
- Recycle jars and lids - Return the empty jars and lids to your nearest Pact bin or Terracycle recycling location or ship your used packagings back to Manasi 7 for recycling.
- Reuse paper boxes - Store jewellry, supplements and anything else of preference.
- Recycle paper boxes - Recycle as paper cartons.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $175
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way