A 3-in-1 innovation, part gentle exfoliant, part toner, part hydrating essence. Streamline all your post-cleanse needs for a clear, revitalized complexion. Powered byTFC8®
- Purifies, tones and exfoliates to reveal smoother, softer, more vibrant skin.
- Gently dissolves and removes impurities while enhancing the skin's ability to attract and retain moisture.
- Reduces the appearance of pores and regulates sebum secretion for a balanced, glowing complexion.
- Reduces discoloration, soothes redness, and visibly improves skin’s overall tone and texture.
- Natural actives nourish, hydrate, and protect the skin against environmental aggressors.
- TFC8® supports cellular renewal and guides key ingredients to the cells.
- 100% agree skin feels soft, smooth and hydrated.
- 98% agree skin feels purified and refreshed.
- 98% agree The Essence is gentle enough to use every day.
How to apply:
May be used daily, or as desired after cleansing.
- Using your fingers, pat The Essence into cleansed, dry skin on the face, neck and décolleté.
With Cotton Pad
- Alternatively, dispense The Essence onto a cotton pad, and sweep over clean, dry skin.
- Allow The Essence to penetrate the skin for a few moments before applying your Augustinus Bader moisturizer or oil.
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, GLUCONOLACTONE, LACTOBACILLUS/ WASABIA JAPONICA ROOT FERMENT EXTRACT, PHYTIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, PAEONIA LACTIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT, PAPAIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, MALTODEXTRIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALGIN, ALANYL GLUTAMINE, ARGININE, OLIGOPEPTIDE-177, PHENYLALANINE, SISYMBRIUM IRIO SEED OIL, SODIUM CHLORIDE.
- Complimentary sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $150
- Available at our Edmonton Boutique
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way