SHAMPOOING TRAITANT VIPo2
Shampooing traitant vip02
"Restores Hair's Natural Luster and Sheen"
Oxygenating "antipollution" shampoo gently washes the hair to protect and balance it. VIP O2 formula is enriched with Biologique Recherche Oxygenating Complex that contains extracts of Silk, antioxidants and energizing properties. It restores the hair's volume, sheen and softness.
- Recommended for Stressed or Weakened Hair
- Gently cleanses the hair and scalp
- Protects against pollution
- Adds volume
- Paraben Free
How to use:
Apply all over the hair. Avoid contact with eyes.
Non irritant both to the eyes and to the skin, and boasting a 0 irritation test score (most shampoos rating between 4 and 5), this shampoo is perfect for gentle, daily washing of hair.
rebalances and protects fragile hair.
- Rebalancing and soothing: Wild Pansy and Yeast Extracts, Polysaccharide.
- Reconditioning treatment: Silk Hydrolysate, Cider Vinegar, Milk Thistle Extract.
- Soft cleansing: Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Caprylyl/ Capryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside.
- Complimentary sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $150
- Available at our Edmonton Boutique
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
I like this shampoo because it does not dry out my hair which is naturally on the drier side. I've used it for a few weeks now, and I have seen an improvement in the quality of my strands and health of my scalp.
I used this shampoo after the p50 for hair and along with a regular conditioner after it makes my hair soft, silky, shiny and my scalp absolutely clean without any dryness, itchiness or flakes. I have curly-wavy colour treated fine but dense hair and live in a very dry climate.
I enjoy it! It is a little "slow" to lather, but it cleans well!
This BR Shampoo comes in a nice pump dispenser bottle. Scent free and you will need a few pumps to get a lather. Hair super shiny afterwards. Wish it came in 1Litre size!!
I have fine hair and this shampoo has helped to stabilise my dry scalp, create volume and I am happy the way it looks when I let it air dry (prior to this - I always had to blow dry it to get that extra volume).