Cranberry Exfoliating Mask
Pure Enzymes is a Cranberry Exfoliating Mask that gently polishes away dead, dull surface skin to help reveal a softer, more radiant-looking complexion.
- • Gently exfoliates dry skin and draws out pore-clogging impurities
- • Aids in the protection against environmental stressors
- • Helps smooth skin texture and even the look of skin tone for a more radiant-looking complexion
The antioxidant superpowers of L-Lactic Acid and Cranberry Enzymes combine in this nutrient-rich mask to help exfoliate dull skin in need of a pick me up. This hydrating Pure Enzymes Cranberry Exfoliating Mask gently polishes away dead surface skin to help reveal a softer, more radiant-looking complexion. Powered with refreshing Cranberry Enzymes and moisture-boosting ingredients, Pure Enzyme’s antioxidant rich formula helps protect the skin from environmental stressors while locking in long-lasting hydration for skin that instantly appears smoother and plumper-looking—your skin will thank you!
- A combination of science and botanical ingredients help firm skin and smooth lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to even skin tone by reducing the look of acne scars, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- Free radical-fighting antioxidants defend skin from environmental stress that can cause inflammation and damage to collagen and elastin.
- Acne is caused when oil, hair and dead skin cells clog pores. Ingredients such as Salicylic Acid and AGP Complex help stimulate cell turnover to curb breakouts.
- Formulated free of petroleum-based oils to gently nourish skin without clogging pores.
- Improved texture and proper product absorption is due to exfoliation. When the surface layer of the skin is removed, fresh skin is revealed and can absorb active ingredients easier.
- For those with severe gluten sensitivities or Dermatitis Herpetiformis, rest assured this product is gluten free.
How to use:
at night only Apply a small amount onto clean skin one to two times weekly, as needed. Leave on for 3-10 minutes. Rinse with water and follow with serums, and moisturizer.
L-Lactic Acid and Cranberry Enzymes | Exfoliate away dull, dead skin and pore-clogging impurities
L-Glutathione and Superoxide Dismutase | Help protect skin from environmental stressors
D-Gluconic Acid | Helps boost hydration for a dewier-looking complexion
VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) FRUIT, AQUA, LACTIC ACID (L), GLUCONIC ACID (D), SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, GLUTATHIONE (L), ECLIPTA PROSTRATA EXTRACT, MELIA AZADIRACHTA (NEEM) FLOWER EXTRACT, MELIA AZADIRACHTA (NEEM) LEAF EXTRACT, COCCINIA INDICA FRUIT EXTRACT, SOLANUM MELONGENA (EGGPLANT) FRUIT EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS FLOWER EXTRACT, LAWSONIA INERMIS (HENNA) EXTRACT, OCIMUM SANCTUM LEAF EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TUMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA OIL, CITRUS RETICULATA PEEL OIL, CITRUS NOBILIS (RED MANDARIN ORANGE) OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL EXTRACT, AMINO ESTERS-1, PEARL POWDER, GLUCONOLACTONE, XANTHAN GUM, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, PYRUVIC ACID, LIMONENE
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $165
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
When I used it for the first time, I applied the product to the whole face and waited for about 5 minutes. I could see the results immediately, my skin was glowing and was very smooth. However, my cheeks are very sensitive and they were burning. Next time, I avoided applying the product onto this area and everything was fine. Overall, I'm happy with the results: It does exfoliate your skin nicely without being abrasive and harsh. I also strongly recommend to apply an SPF if you use the product in the morning.