COLORESCIENCE LIP SHINE SPF 35
Lip Shine SPF 35
Lightweight and non-sticky the lip shine is enriched with a 6.6% concentration of Zinc Oxide and powerful antioxidant Vitamin E to help guard lips against external aggravators. Hyaluronic Acid ensures optimal hydration and Maxi-Lip™ Peptide helps condition the lips for a smoother, more plumped appearance. Colorescience® Lip Shine dresses your smile for every occasion.
- Five blendable shades seamlessly correct imperfections and enhance your natural beauty
- Moisturizes and improves overall appearance of lips
- Pleasant hint of peppermint
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
- All Colorescience® products are also 100% free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, talc, dyes, mineral oils, drying alcohols & chemical sunscreen.
How to Use:
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 6.6%
Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/ Dimethicone Copolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tribehenin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tin Oxide, Flavor/Aroma, Limonene, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470). Contains Carmine as a color additive.
- Complimentary sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $150
- Available at our Edmonton Boutique
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
I love this gloss, moisturizing and does not smell bad like many other SPF lip products
I purchased pink, champagne and coral and what lovely colours. My lips are prone to burning and leaves horrible hyperpigmentation. I’m glad I found these as I’ve never seen coloured lip gloss with spf (it’s usually clear). You may think your lips don’t burn or get damaged from the sun but they do!
Love it! Tried "Pink" first, and loved it so much I am going to be ordering "rose" next to test out another color! Such a nice protective lip gloss!!