CUSTOM EYE AND BROW QUAD VELVET MATTE FINISH (EARTH AND CLAY)
“Four neutral earthy tones that define your eyes and brows”
(Ivory, light brown, medium brown and almost black) This perfectly coordinated light textured pressed powder quad, made with certified organic powders and plant derived Squalene, features four natural looking shades that can be used independently or combined for a more sophisticated look for the modern woman on the go. The four carefully selected shades consist of a soft ivory, a subtle ashy brown, a classic brown with cold undertones and a deep almost black shade that can be used independently or combined. Use the soft ivory as a base or highlight and define/shade your eyes/eyebrows/lash line with the three additional shades.
This perfectly coordinated light textured pressed powder quad, made with certified organic powders and plant derived Squalene, features four natural looking shades that can be used independently or combined as eyeshadow and eyebrow colour for a more sophisticated look for the modern woman on the go.
These harmonized earthy shades will become your eye and brow essentials for highlighting and shading, as well as using one shade only at a time. You can use them to create the perfect smoky eye look and they take the guesswork out of choosing what shades to wear together.
Please note that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that a Manasi 7 product is suitable for your personal use, please refer to the list of ingredients that is included on the product packaging.
How to use:
- Multi use for: Eyes and eyebrows.
- As eye shadow wear each shade alone or mix and match to suit your preference.
- Use lighter shades on eyelid and brow bone, medium shades on eyelid and darker shade in the crease as a contour for a more dramatic effect. Tap off excess powder before applying. Blend edges for a softer look
- Define your lash line by applying one of the darker shades close to the lash line using a thin angled or straight brush.
- To define your eyebrows apply your preferred shade independently or mix and match to customize what suits your preference. Clean your eyebrows and brush them using an eyebrow brush or mascara wand. Dip your flat eyebrow brush in to your powder and begin applying it from inner eyebrow working outwards using light strokes. Begin with less amount of brow powder and increase if you need.
- Preferred application technique – Eye shadow, Eyebrow, or Angled/Straight eyeliner brush.
(M)anasi 7 award-winning All over colour is a versatile organic, natural and wild harvested 4-in-1 multi-use organic cream colour with buildable colour pay-off and long-lasting staying power and moisturizing benefits. Use it on lips, cheeks and eyes gently dabbed or layer it for additional colour pay-off. It can be worn in limitless ways, built up from a subtle shade to a statement look, or layered with our other colours to create stunning new shades. Gently dabbed the finish is stain-like and if you apply more layers you build up the colour and get a creamy finish. For added shine apply All over shine on top of the colour as a lip gloss or under as a nourishing lip balm.
Mica***, Zea mays (corn) starch*, Magnesium stearate***, Silica***, Octyldodecyl, Stearoyl stearate, Squalane** (plant-based), Glyceryl caprylate***, Lauroyl lysine***, P-anisic acid***, Pentylene glycol***, Cinnamic acid**, Glyceryl undecylenate***, [+/- Ci 77891 (Titanium dioxide) Ci 77491 (Iron oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)]. *Certified Organic **Produced from organic raw materials ***Produced from natural/wild harvested raw materials
- Certified Organic Sweet Almond Oil :A nourishing oil rich in Vitamins A & E.
- Certified Organic Apricot Kernel Oil :Helps to improve skin tone, maintain softness and radiance of the skin.
- Certified Organic Beeswax: Beeswax hydrates, conditions, soothes, and calms the skin without clogging the pores.
- Certified Organic Carnauba Wax: It works as a softener and an emollient to the skin.
- Certified Organic Castor Seed Oil: The fatty acids in Castor seed oil are very nourishing and moisturize your skin.
Use this contour powder as a matte bronzing powder and an eyeshadow for a monochromatic look.
Packaging, storage and recycling details:
- Recyclable plant-based primary packaging with metal pan.
- Reusable and recyclable paper secondary packaging.
- Shelf life from production date is at least 36 months.
- Shelf life opened is at least 12 months.
- Store by tightly close lids on products when they are not in use. Avoid direct sunlight or near sources of heat.
- Recycle compacts - Return the empty base and lids to your nearest Pact bin or Terracycle recycling location or ship your used packagings back to Manasi 7 for recycling.
- Reuse paper boxes - Store jewellry, supplements and anything else of preference.
- Recycle paper boxes - Recycle as paper cartons.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $179.99
- Ship to Canada only
- Stock faible - 1 article restant
- Inventaire sur le chemin