RESCUE BALM | CONCENTRATED VULVAR TREATMENT
Be the hero of your own intimate skin care story.
WHAT: Rescue Balm is a water-free treatment concentrated with clinical, clean, 100% naturally-derived actives to help reduce + prevent the symptoms associated with mild to severe vulvar skin dryness such as flakiness, irritation, redness, stinging and itch.
Because we formulate with clean ingredients and without known irritants, Rescue Balm can safely complement your prescription-based topical steroid, estrogen or hormone treatments, or be part of your everyday intimate skin care routine.
Safety tested by Dermatologists & Gynecologists so you can treat irritated skin with confidence.
- TREAT symptoms
Allantoin (1%), Bisolbalol (0.25%), Sweet Almond Oil (11%), Sunflower Oil (20%) + Aloe Vera (0.25%)
Instantly soothe redness, irritation, flaking and itch caused by vulvar skin dryness.
- NOURISH the skin
Shea Butter (18%), Squalene (2%) + Avocado Oil (1%)
Replenish your skin’s vital lipids, delivering essential fatty acids, rich in nutrients, reinforcing the skin barrier and leaving it feeling moisturized, softer and smoother.
- PROTECT + REPAIR the skin barrier
Pre-biotic colloidal oatmeal (2%) + Zinc oxide (8.5%)
Lock-in moisture & help prevent water loss by forming a protective barrier. They help keep hydration in and environmental irritants out.
Routine hair removal, chaffing, prolonged heat or wetness, constricted clothing, some prescription-based medications, dermatitis, lichen sclerosis and menopause can all result in dry, red, irritated, flaky, itchy vulvar skin. When your sweet spot is out of balance it affects everything! Instead of being irritated about irritation, we went on a mission to do something about it.
We believe in (constantly) reaching for a higher standard of clean. That’s why we’ve formulated without any of the following ingredients that can throw your sweet spots off balance.
- Water-free (so we can preserve the planet, and power up the potency)
- Preservative-free (because we don’t use water, we don’t need preservatives)
- Fragrance-free (a potential source of irritation)
- Glycerin-free (a potential food source for yeast)
- Propylene Glycol-free (a known allergen / skin irritant)
- Paraben-free (a potential endocrine disruptor)
- Essential Oil-free (highly allergenic / irritating)
- Coconut Oil-free (comedogenic properties that may aggravate in-grown hairs and folliculitis)
- Gluten-free (for celiac/gluten intolerance, topical exposure may produce a reaction)
- Estrogen + Hormone-free (because we are intimate skin nerds, not physicians)
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Zinc Oxide, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax) Cera, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Squalane, Allantoin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Tocopherol
Free from: Hormones, Estrogen, Fragrance, Glycerin, Parabens, Mineral Oils, Petroleum Jelly, Phthalates, MIT Preservatives, Propylene Glycol, Gluten, Essential Oils, and more.
SWEET ON OUR PLANET:
- We save trees by producing our cartons from 100% reclaimed or recycled cardboard that is naturally biodegradable
- We print on them with vegetable-based inks
- Our caps are made with 100% reclaimed/recycled plastics and are recycle ready.
*Beegan products contain small amounts of cruelty-free beeswax or honey
How to use:
- Dispense the balm onto (very!) clean fingertips.
- Apply externally to the affected areas of the vulva (including anus if needed).
- Because we formulate with clean ingredients and without known irritants, Rescue Balm can be an adjunct to your prescription-based topical steroid or estrogen/hormone treatment, or part of your everyday intimate skin care routine.
- Appropriate for daily or long-term use.
- Suitable and suggested for all of your body’s sweet spots.
- Safe for use on children.
- For external use only. Discontinue use if rash or discomfort develops.
- While this is for external use only, in an abundance of caution, we recommend that when using formulas with oils on your vulva please consider condom compatibility, as latex condoms can be weakened by certain oils.
- Complimentary deluxe sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $125
- Ship to Canada only
- En stock
- Inventaire sur le chemin