YELLOW CREAM DARK SPOT CORRECTOR
Yellow Cream contains more than 20% of the most highly active depigmenting compounds associated with exfoliating agents. This concentrate regulates melanin biosynthesis (inhibition of tyrosinase). Yellow Cream is an alternative to preparations containing Hydroquinone.
The synergy of Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, and highly concentrated pigment-reducing ingredients exfoliates the skin and regulates melanin production.
- Dark spots are visibly reduced
- Overall complexion is more even
How to Use
Apply in the evening on dark spot areas. Avoid the eye contour area.
- Kojic acid - Depigmenting agent that inactivates tyrosinase by chelation reaction that blocks the melanin synthesis responsible for pigment spots.
- Alpha-arbutin - One of the most potent actives that reduce tyrosinase activity and, therefore, produce melanin.
- Licorice extract - A lightening agent that regulates the dispersion of melanin (the agent responsible for pigment spots) to help homogenize complexion.
- Morus alba extract - Antioxidant agents rich in resveratrol and vitamin C limit melanin production by inhibiting tyrosinase to reduce pigment spots effectively.
- Glycolic & salicylic acids - AHA and BHA speed up exfoliation and destroy lipids that bind the outer cells of the epidermis to help promote cell renewal and brighten the complexion.
The lists of ingredients used in our products are updated regularly. Before using any of our branded products, you should read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $179.99
- Ship to Canada only
- Stock faible - 1 article restant
- Inventaire sur le chemin