M-FILL PIGM 400
Μ-FILL PIGM 400
ANTI-DARK SPOT MICRO-CONE PATCHES
Anti-dark-spot micro-cone patches
μ-Fill PIGM 400 is a technological innovation that enables the in-depth treatment of localized pigmentation irregularities. These patches covered with micro-cones release their brightening active ingredients as close as possible to melanocytes to visibly reduce the intensity of the pigmentation mark.
- Lightens in-depth
- Limits melanogenesis
- Regulates the level of melanin in the various layers of the epidermis
- Inhibits lipofuscin synthesis
- Reduces pigmentation marks
How to use:
1. Apply preferably in the evening, onto cleansed and dry skin, 3 times/week for 1 month.
2. Remove the rigid transparent base and the white protective film.
3. Press the side covered with micro-cones onto the mark to be treated. Gently tap the patch with your fingertips so that it sticks perfectly.
4. Leave on overnight or at least for 3 hours. Remove and discard the patch.
- Anti-melanogenesis platform, Hexylresorcinol, Niacinamide, Tranexamic acid
- Anti-glycation platform, L-Carnosine
- Antioxidant platform, Vitamin C
- Complimentary sample.
- Free Express Shipping with orders over $165
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
So I love BR and I have tried probably half of all their products. This is regrettably the most disappointed I think i’ve been with them. Although the box comes with 12 spot treatments, it says they must be used 3 times a week for a month, so those 12 spots are only enough for one very tiny spot treatment (less than half cm) on your whole face. Furthermore, after using the 12 treatments in the box as indicated I didn’t see any noticeable improvement. I had one particular dark spot that I tried it on but it still looks the same to me. Wish I had purchased something else, would not repurchase. It’s possible this product may work for someone else, but it didn’t work for me.