Savon Écolo Bio
Ecological body and hair cleansing gel that foams in fresh, hard and salty water. Certified “OECD” biodegradable in 28 days.
This cleansing gel foams in fresh, hard and salty water. Its odor is fresh, lemon-scented and divine. This product formulated with organic calendula water is gentle on the skin and its citrus myrtle is antiseptic and antifungal. In addition, this fragrant foaming gel does not attract insects. Ideal for all kinds of outdoor activities and shower.
Aquafolia takes inspiration
from a pioneering woman
Aquafolia supports Diane Reid, the first Canadian woman to participate in the Vendée Globe in 2024. Aquafolia has committed to donating 15% of Savon Écolo Bio sales to Diane Reid as she prepares to sail around the world.
Product functions and characteristics
- Cleansing gel
- Foams in fresh, hard and salty water
- Softens the skin†
- Soothes the skin†
- Helps relieve itching due to dry skin†
- Reduces the aggressive effects of environmental factors
- Organic ingredient Certified by Quebec Vrai
Apply to the body and /or hair and work into a rich lather with gentle circular motions. Rinse thoroughly. Use it to prepare a nice foam bath.
-2 squirts in 2 liters of water
Functions and characteristics of the main ingredients
Educational information according to in-vitro and/or in-vivo and/or ex-vivo studies on ingredients that do not represent the functions of the concept or the product
- Antibacterial, antifungal and does not attract insects † (lemon myrtle essential oil)
- Soothes and reduces skin irritability❖ (organic calendula infusion)
- Skin and hair moisturizer and softener❖ (inuline)