Precious OilNails & Cuticles Care
Do your nails a favour: keep your cuticles supple! Precious oil works a treat with a 97% ingredients of natural origin. And your mani? With such a well-groomed contour, expect flawless, what else…
Infused with sweet almond oil, Precious Oil restores your nails and contours to health and gorgeousness!
True fact: cuticles are exposed to excessive cold, harsh chemicals, gritty sand and salty see (so much for healthy beach holidays…)
- If your hands look pretty ok, a pre mani pampering won’t hurt. It will eventually prevent any damage.
- If your cuticles are a bit cracked or dry, it’s time to take mani measures. You don’t want your hands to look neglected, right?
By softening the skin around the nail, Precious Oil enables it to be detached and gently rolled back if need be:
- 97% natural origin and plant-based ingredients
- Includes Vitamins E and F, which works wonders to repair damaged skin.
- Light texture, not too greasy
- Soothing action, great results: smooth and glossy nails
- Vegan, cruelty free, paraben free.
- Pleasant fragrance with notes of lemon.
By the way, lemon essential oil has antibacterial properties as well as cosmetic benefits.
What’s the point of cuticules anyway?
Cuticles are not troublemakers, they are there for a vital reason: they are a faithful shield that protects your body from infections and bacterias. That being said, if you have way too much of them, remove some but be careful. You actually need them ladies so please, don’t rip them off: treat them with all due respect.
A single drop for each nail is plainly enough.
Massage in to soften, increase the circulation around nails and allow Precious Oil to penetrate efficiently.
Use an orange stick to remove dead skin and push back cuticles.
Wash your hands soapy clean before applying nail polish: adherence and hold are at stake.
Remember: no more biting, picking, or gnawing, these damaging days are over. Replace bad nail habits with massaging for good.
prunus amygdalus dulcis(sweet almond) oil, citrus limon (castor) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, glyceryl linoleate, tocopherol, glyceryl linolenate, ci 47000 (yellow 11), glycine soja (soybean) oil, linalool, limonene, citral.
You can return any unwanted products within 7 days of delivery provided they are unopened and in perfect condition.
- LOSHEN & CREM offers FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING everywhere in Canada for all orders over $149 (after discounts and before taxes).
- Shipping fees for orders under $149 (after discounts and before taxes) are $12 and are shipped with Post Canada expedited parcel (3-9 business days) OPTIONAL FEE of $18.95 for overnight shipping.
- Packages are shipped from Monday to Friday, not including federal and provincial statutory holidays.
- No additional customs fees and extra charges.
Our processing time starts from the moment your order is successfully submitted and may take up to 2 business days to dispatch your order. However, please be aware that processing and handling time may be extended during peak sale periods. Before we can ship your order, we may need to hold your order for payment verification and confirm your details with your card issuer.
We will do our very best to minimize delays.
LOSHEN & CREM offers free samples with most orders. Not all brands have samples to offer, but if they do, you will receive them! Expect to receive 1-3 samples per order depending on the order amount. Our Skin Care Specialists will choose samples that compliment your order.
The more you shop, the more you get! SURPRISE ! SURPRISE !LOSHEN & CREM offers La Creme de La Creme Points on every purchase that can be used towards future orders. LOSHEN & CREM will offer a Free Gift With Purchase (GWP) with certain brands from time to time. These GWP's are usually limited quantity and will be offered on a first come first serve basis.
Ask us about your recent order, shipping, products, tips and tricks.
Email us and we will get back to you in no later than 24 hours, even on weekends.
Don't be shy! We promise we’re really nice.Contact us at: email@example.com