OLAPLEX No.4 BLONDE ENHANCER TONING SHAMPOO
No. 4 Blonde enhancer toning shampoo
The best-selling shampoo from Olaplex® is now formulated to celebrate the beauty of blonde. Olaplex® No.4-P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo strengthens, softens, and neutralizes unwanted yellow tones for brighter, more manageable hair. Olaplex® No.4-P maintains all the benefits of the original No.4 and deposits just the right amount of tone to neutralize any unwanted warmth between salon visits. The sulfate-free, highly concentrated formula allows for customizable toning - The longer you treat, the brighter the results. Whether your blonde comes naturally or from your stylist, root to tip or balayage, and even if you’re proudly grey, Olaplex® No.4-P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo will help to keep your color bright.
- Highly concentrated formula neutralizes unwanted yellow tones while strengthening and softening hair
- Infused with Olaplex's patented Bond Building technology to repair broken bonds and restore damage
- Customizable toning - The longer your treat, the brighter the results
- Suitable for all blonde, lightened or and grey hair, natural or coloured
- Results in just 1-5 minutes
- Paraben, Phosphate & Sulfate Free. Vegan, Cruelty Free formula
- Strengthens, softens, and neutralizes unwanted yellow tones
- Hydrates and brightens; the longer you treat, the brighter the results
- Powered by Olaplex's patented Bond Building technology, it helps repair broken hair bonds and restore damage
- For all blonde, lightened and grey hair
- Gentle enough to use for every shampoo
How to Use:
Tip: If hair has product build-up, cleanse first with Olaplex N°4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo.
- Complimentary deluxe sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $125
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
I bought this based on the rave reviews I saw for this product. It certainly does work but perhaps does not brighten/tone the way I would really like but perhaps I need more of a toner. I will say I have to work fast to get this product out of my hands and into my hair as it leaves pigment on my hands and nails. It fades about after a day and it is not super intense but again I work quickly.