FUR INGROWN ELIMINATOR
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- With daily use, your skin will be less ingrown and irritation prone, no matter how you choose to groom.
- Fur Oil works as an all-over hair conditioner: use it on itchy or dry beards, head hair, and body hair for a noticeably softer texture.
- Drop it onto your fingers and run through the ends of your hair to help prevent split ends.
- Pour a few dropper fulls of Fur Oil into the bath for an all-over moisturizer.
- Apply a few drops of Fur Oil to incision scars and it will help to reduce redness and inflammation.
- Dermatologically and gynecologically tested.
- Free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, and artificial colors or fragrance.
- Gluten-free and vegan.
- In a clinical trial:
- 100% agreed that the product minimizes ingrown hair.
- 100% agreed that the area is hydrated & protected.
- 95% agreed that pubic hair was silky, soft, & supple
Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract,Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactic Acid, Phytic Acid, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Galactoarabinan, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Saccharide Isomerate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linalool, D-Limonene, Geraniol.
- Complimentary sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $150
- Available at our Edmonton Boutique
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Based on 1 review
This product is effective and helpful for exfoliating after waxing.
I often struggle to remember to exfoliate, then I am left with a mess of in grown hairs. I bought this, along with a Bush Balm product to create a little exfoliating ritual!