63% Isopropyl Alcohol
Hygiene and hand protection without rinsing. Disinfectant Gel with a conditioning feeling. Antiseptic and antibacterial skin cleanser that kills harmful bacteria/germs. Effective in destroying harmful bacteria to provide antiseptic cleansing. For personal hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of bacteria.
Formulated with 63% isopropyl alcohol, caper extract and hyaluronic acid.
1) For external use only.
2) Flammability warning. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
3) When using this product, avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughtly with water.
4) Stop use and ask/consult a doctor/ physician/ health care practioner/ health care provider/health care professional if irritation develops.
5) Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a Poison control centre or get medical help right away. Adults and children over 2 years: For occasional and personal domestic use. Supervise children when they use this product. Rub thoroughly into hand for at least 30 seconds. Allow to dry.
- Isopropyl Alcohol 63% : Antiseptic skin cleanser
- Glycerine : Humectant and skin conditioner.
- Hyaluronic acid (biotechnology) : also known as a glycosaminoglycan): Hyaluronic acid is often touted for its ability to "reverse" or stop aging. In news reports, you might have heard of hyaluronic acid as the "key to the fountain of youth". This is because the substance occurs naturally (and quite abundantly) in humans and animals, and is found in young skin, other tissues, and joint fluid. Hyaluronic acid is a component of the body's connective tissues, and is known to cushion and lubricate. As you age, however, the forces of nature destroy hyaluronic acid. Diet and smoking can also affect your body's level of hyaluronic acid over time.
- Caper extract : Moisturizing, soothing and anti-inflammatory.