COLORESCIENCE TINT DU SOLEIL™ SPF 30
Tint du Soleil™ SPF 30
Nourish and even out complexion with Colorescience® Tint du Soleil™. Multi-vitamin complex, peptides, ceramides, and milk lipids improve the appearance of skin tone while the creamy, hydrating whipped formula feels like bare skin at its best. All while zinc oxide and titanium dioxide deliver chemical free UV and environmental protection.
- 100% mineral SPF 30 protection
- Blends naturally into skin for a flawless, healthy glow
- Nutrient-infused formula to feel like bare skin
- Peptides and multi-vitamin complex help nourish skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Ceramide and milk lipids keep skin hydrated and luminous
- Water resistant for 40 minutes
- All Colorescience® products are also 100% free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, talc, dyes, mineral oils, drying alcohols & chemical sunscreen.
How to Use:
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 4.8%; Zinc Oxide 6.7%
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ceramide NP, Lactis Lipida (Milk Lipids), Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Dimethiconol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Jojoba Esters, Lauroyl Lysine, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Sorbitol, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, BHT, Sodium Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorhexedine Digluconate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Linalool, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
- Complimentary deluxe sample per product of the same brand.
- Free Expedited shipping with orders over $125
- Ship to Canada only
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Colorscience is a great product but more for oiler skins as it made my combo dry skin a bit too parched looking. Having said that, as the day wore on and I got a bit oiler, it looked beautiful and very smoothing on the skin, like a primer effect. Regardless of the product anyone gets though, I have to say the support and service o got from this company was outstanding. My questions were answered immediately and I didn’t get stuck with a product that wasn’t right for me. I’m very impressed… really standout company…