CICA CERAMIDES CREAM
Diego Dalla Palma
CICA = Centella Asiatica (tiger grass) – an Asian herb renowned in Chinese medicine for its healing powers and antiaging properties.
Anti-reddening, soothing, repairing and rebalancing cream with chromo-corrective green pigments. Perfect to rebalance irritated and vulnerable skin due to external aggressors, such as intensive cosmetic and dermo-aesthetic treatments (chemical peels, microdermabrasion, laser, tattoos etc) or environmental factors (dryness, cold, wind, sun and pollution).
An excellent anti-aging cream for healthy looking skin.
• vaso protective
• Chromo corrective
Centella Asiatica (tiger grass) – With strong repairing and cellular skin protecting (re-epithelization) properties. Tiger grass has always been used for its healing effect. Today many more beneficial properties are known:
• It promotes the growth of fibroblasts
• It increases the production of collagen and fibronectin
• It improves the elasticity and strengthens the barrier function of the skin
For these reasons it is an efficient anti-age ingredient.
- Extracts of chestnut, ruscus and calendula: natural source of bioflavonois, with vasoprotector and anti- reddening properties
- Biomimetic Ceramides: rebalances and strengthens the barrier function of the skin, hydrating and relieving the skin
- Revivyl: stimulates stem cell skin renewal and protects the skin microbiome
- Green chromo-corrective pigments: considerably reduce irriration and redness, making the skin look healthy and radiant
- Free Shipping with orders over $99
- Complimentary deluxe samples
- Ship to Canada only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way